(10) | A Hot Mess

~•°•~

"W-wait Taehyung!"
"Let me explain!"
.

~•°•~

Taehyungs pov:

I didn't care. I just kept in running even though I told myself that I wouldn't run anymore.
Why.. why did he lie?

Before I knew it I've already reached my apartment.
I unlocked it and just went in. Just when I'm in the middle of my living room, wanting to go to my bedroom. Someone back hugged me from behind.
Of course anyone would be shocked if someone back jumped at you right?
So I immediately started to struggle, trying to get out of its grip.

"Tae...*heavy breathing* please... let me explain..."
Jungkook said catching his breath.

Taehyung then stopped struggling and looked sideways.
"How did you even get in?!"

"The extra key...you gave me.."
Jungkook said still catching his breath. But calmed down a bit just now.
Jungkook turned Taehyung around to face him.

Some of his tears already 've been dried up. But new ones started to water down his face. The sight of him in pain, pains Jungkooks heart.

"Look Tae-"

"Shut up!..."
Said Tae trembling in his embrace.
*sobs sobs*

"Your right...I have no right to talk to you nor have I the right to be in your view right now. But please let me explain..."
Said Jungkook begging.

Taehyung really wanted to run away amd cuddle himself with tata, his precious stuffed animal which he had since he was very little.
But seeing Jungkooks lost and begging face expression, he couldn't resist to agree.

"...You only get 10 min to explain. After that 10 minutes, I will see what I will do..."

Jungkook face immediately lits up and started to explain-

"Tae, first of all I'm very sorry to deceive you. BUT! I did that cause I wanted to get close to you...
Everytime when I get near you, you always avoid me by running away or giving me the silent treatment...."

Taehyung could only nod and just listen to him. When he was done Taehyung only had one question in his mind that he wanted to ask for awhile now.

"I want to ask you one question...the anwer you'll give me, will be how I will judge the whole explaination.." Said Taehyung straight to Jungkook.

"Okay"

"The question is...Why did you save me back then? When I almost got hit by a car. I mean we aren't friends or close to eachother....we were strangers. So why did you save me when you know that you will the one getting hurt? Why?" Said Taehyung.

"...It's simple..Cause I love you"

Taehyung froze.....
How? We aren't even close so how did you fell inlove with me??

Jungkook came closer to Taehyung while he was deep in his thoughts.
He came closer and closer. He gently touches Taehyungs cheeks.
Taehyungs jumped, not literally.