(7) | Who are you?

(×Not.Proofreaded×)

~•°•~

"P-please don't die!"
...
Love is a strange addiction

~•°•~

Taehyung pov + 3th person view:

As the ambulance came, picking up Jungkooks body who's looking so...dead.
Anxiety started to run in as I sat down near him when we speed ride to the hospital.

What if he doesn't wake up again?
Why did he save me?
Do I still love him?
Can I live without him?
What...can I do?

....
I-I promise I won't r-run again....just please d-don't leave me...

×Time Skip×

They finally arrived at the hospital. Rushing to the emergency room, red lights on.
It's beginning, the surgery.

Faint crying could be heard.
6 people rushing to the place.
Asking what has happened.
Comforting the one who's crying, Taehyung.

"Shhh...it will be alright..-" Jimin said to Tae.

"*sobs* H-his body l-looked so *sobs* lifeless o-n the g-ground.."
Taehyung started to cry even more.

"Ah don't cry Tae..."
Jimin looked worried at his best friend, hands in air dunno what to do. He looked at the 5 people behind them, if they could help him. Jin walked over to them and patted on Taehyung's head, ruffling it.

"Jungkook wouldn't wanted to see you crying right? So you shouldn't be crying over something that's not decided yet, okay? It will be alright, I mean he has a strong body right?"
Jin said reassuring Tae.

"Yea yea! I used to call him muscle bunny when we were young!"
J-hope smiled at Taehyung.

"*sniff sniff* Hm mkay"

Taehyung wiped his tears away and slapped his cheeks, which shocked them.

"Hm cheer up Kim Taehyung!"

Then suddenly the red lights became green, which means the surgery is done.

Taehyung quickly got up and walked near the the door. A doctor came out with a mask and gloves on.
(A/n: No shit Sherlock)

"Doctor! Is he okay??" Taehyung said worried.

"We stitched up the openings and we closed up the blood on his body. But his head had been hit directly with the car. So he may have some problems with it if he waked up."

"Thank you doctor...can I go in and check on him now?"

"Yes, you can now. But be careful with him though"

"Yes sir"

Taehyung walked in the room, nervously.
He first sees some doctors around cleaning stuff. Then he sees Jungkook on the white colored bed.
Taehyung sat down near his bed. He looked at him and grabbed Jungkooks hand carefully.
Taehyung didn't say anything he just watched Jungkook then he looked down at Jungkooks hand.

It seems like even if I got reincarnated, I still can't seem to forget you huh...

...
I've decided....I won't run away anymore so please...

"Wake up..."

"hmm..."

Suddenly Jungkooks hand twitched.
Tae felt that and immediately looked at Jungkook.
Jungkook groans as he slowly opened his eyes.

His eyes locked with the ones of Taehyung.
Taehyung cried of joy and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook blinks a couple of times then he said-

"Ah! Oww.."

"Oh sorry! Did it hurt?"

He looked at Taehyung and tilted his head then he said-

"....um who are you..?"

Those 3 words just broke Taehyungs heart.

"C-can't you remember? It's me, Kim Taehyung!"

"Sorry..I don't remember that name...were we friends?"

Friends.....
Even though I promised I will be by your side...
Fine. I will get your memories back! I won't run away anymore!

"Yes! We're friends! Best friends!"

"Oh I see" He laughs his cute bunny smiles. But why does it feel so unsettling?
Taehyung just shrugged it off as he misses that cute bunny smiles of his...

"But...where are my parents??" Jungkook said looking around searching for his parents.

Taehyung frozes. He has never known about Jungkooks parents. Not even in his previous life. But he had to come up a excuse.

"Ah yes your parents...They um..they went to a business trip! Yes a business trip. So they asked me to take care of you" *smiles*

"Ahh I see...Then Taehyung? Shall we go home now?"

And I oop- (jk)

"Umm yea! Let's go-"

"To yours right? Cause my parents asked you to take care of me right?"

.....
Rightttt.....I just dug my own grave...

"Y-yes! Let's go- Ah wait I should get a doctor first. Wait for me alright?"

"Mkay"

Taehyung went away to get a doctor. Leaving Jungkook alone in the room.

"*smirks*"
__________________________________

726
words
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

|T.B.C|

~•°🌙°•~