(2) | "he"

(×Not.Proofreaded×)

~•°•~

No one's pov:

Tae just was about to go out then his door bell ringed suddenly. He opened the door and sees his childhood friend who was always beside him and supporting him. He can still remember when he and Jungkook had a fight and "he" who punched Jungkook for making Tae cry "he" who's name is Jimin, Park Jimin.

In the future Jimin will marry a beautiful wife and will be having 2 cute kids. They we're a lovely family, can't wait to see that again.

Jimin pov:

The vacation is over now I didn't hear anything from Tae so I came to visit him to walk together to school.

Hmm it's weird because we always contact each other even if we are in the same class...

Welp whatever maybe he's too busy admiring his prince.. What was his name again? Junguk? Junggg... Haahh whatever.

No one's pov:

As Tae opened the he just stood there having his own little world. Jimin who was confused waved his hands in front of Tae's face.

Tae finally snapped out of it and quickly hugged Jimin who was surprised but just shrugged it of and hugged back. They just stood there for awhile.

Jm: Yo...Tae? V? Come on we will be late for school ya know?

V: A-ah you're right let's go!

Tae showed his famous boxy smile while chattering to Jimin to catch up.

~•°•~

V pov:

Jimin and I reached the school building.

Hahhh I have to go through school again.... well lucky for me, my past self was a nerd trying to make my parents proud so I studied like crazy and went to a good University! Hahaha I'm a genius!......
Ok ok ok there is a small twist to it tho....well obviously of course was to make my parents proud to but also... I overheard that Jungkook is going to that University sooooo....yep.

We walked past the gates and I saw Jennie....handing a bag of food for Jungkook...Hmp it's none of my business anymore! Jungkook.you.are.dead.in.my.heart!

I just went past them without taking a glance at them.

Jimin who was super confused, cuz normally Taehyung will shot dead glares at Jennie and curse but today V didn't even look or say anything about it....
Jimin being the good friend he his, asked V

Jm: Tae?

V: Yea?

Jm: Didn't you see? Jennie is flirting with Jungkook! Your prince charming! Are u okay? Should we go to the hospital?? My gawd did u hit ur head? V please say that u are okay?!

Jimin who said it all in one breath is catching his breath.
V hit his head with his hand and casually said

V: It's over I don't love him anymore. Why should I waste my time and energy for him if I know he will never be mine? And who flirts with every girl. I don't need a man like him! Hmp let's go.