(12) | The truth [S]

~•°•~
"Tae I have to tell you something"
"What may it be?"
Asked Taehyung carefully
.
~•°•~

Jungkooks pov:

I have to tell him...I have to...

"It's about your death..."

"W-what?"

"Look don't freak out okay? I have reincarnated to the past. The past where I just met you. After you died in the car accident, me and the ambulance rushed to the nearest hospital. But when we were there your last heart beat went away...We had to burn your body to ashes even if I don't want to....I held your ashes near me and your friends and family behind me. They said that I had to let your ashes free but I didn't want to. I cried my balls out...I said 'Kim Taehyung who told you to die before me? Come back...come back..' Then a light came and I came back to the past. So I decided not to make the same mistake twice-"

"Wait wait. So you screamed me to come back?? And then you also reincarnated??"

"What do you mean by also? "

"Umm I also reincarnated still with the memories with me..."

"Oh so that's why you've been ignoring me till now?!"

"I mean yes- no- yes... ughh it's just I was seriously heart broken...and I didn't want to have anything to do with you.."

After Taehyung finished Jungkook went and hugged Taehyung and whispered in his ears-

"Taehyung it's a misunderstanding well not exactly. My parents probably will do something to you if they now about us so that's why I did that cause my father's most trusted bodyguard was spying on me that's why I had to do that...Please forgive me"

"It's okay now...the past is the past. Now I know you have your way of protecting me.."
Said Taehyung snuggling in the crook of Jungkooks neck.

"Hmm from now on we must talk it out before hand if anything will happen in the future. We can solve it together"
Said Jungkook still hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung just nodded. They both fell asleep again.

×Time Skip×
At 12:00 am-

Taehyungs pov:

I woke up again by the sound in the kitchen. I slowly sat up on my bed and I smelled something really nice.
I realized that Jungkook isn't by my side.

Was it all a dream?

Taehyung turned his head to the door as he heard knocking sounds. It turns out it was Jungkook.

"TaeTae breakfast is ready- well it's not really breakfast anymore since its already afternoon" Jungkook smiles at Taehyung.

"Okay I will be there shortly" Said Taehyung with a smile.

Then Jungkook went away.
Taehyung got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.
After he was done he walked to the living room where there was food on the table. It was beacon & eggs with orange juice. Your typical breakfast.
He sat down on one of the chairs.
He started to play a game on his phone while waiting for Jungkook.