15.

I've ignored all of Mason's cheery messages. I've ignored him acting like nothing happening. I told Lauren and Alyssa (has joined Alyssa and I's best friend group) what happened Friday evening. Every time Mason approaches me, I go into the girl's bathroom and wait till the bell for class to ring. I got my seat changed in my only class with him to the other side of the room and I eat lunch at other tables. Since everyone knows me, I sit wherever I'm invited. It's been different seat every day. Alyssa and Lauren tag along.

It's Thursday.

I'm just about to dart across the cafeteria to find a seat.

"MELODY!" Mason screams after me.

I run, but he catches my hand in front of everyone.

"Stop ignoring me!" he says. "What the hell did I do?" he's irritated. I rip my hand from his grip.

"Leave me alone!" I snap. Everyone watches.

"Don't I at least get to know what I did?" he asks impatiently.

"You want to know what you did?" I seethe. Our group of friends is watching nearby, and of course Alyssa has been videoing this since before I walked in, just waiting. The guys don't know what's going on because I didn't tell them, but the girls do. Everyone gets quiet, surprised by my anger. People are still talking, but they're all mumbling so our voices stand out over everyone.

"Yes, I do!"

"You were inconsiderate! You were only thinking about you! That's what you did!"

I turn to leave, but he grabs my hand.

"What are you talking about?" he's genuinely confused.

"What am I talking about?" I laugh humorlessly. "You want better for me? You don't deserve me?" I raise my eyebrows angrily. Realization flickers in his eyes.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" he mutters, confused, scratching the back of his neck.

He's so cute when he's confused! My mind screams.

Shut up! My conscience yells back.

"Well you know what? It's not a good thing! What if I don't want better? Huh?" I shove his chest. "What if I don't think there is better?" I'm fuming. He looks overjoyed though.

"You like me?" he asks. His eyes are bright with happiness.

"Fuck you!" I snap. I turn around to storm off, but he grabs my hand.

"If you want to fuck me, you can." he says.

"I hate you. Let go of me." he releases me.

"Before you run off, you should know that I'm a pretty selfish person. I don't want what I said, but I want what you want. If you want me baby, I'm all yours. All you got to do is ask."

I spin around to face him. His eyes flicker over my shoulder at our group of friends and I see him look panicked.

"I shouldn't have to ask! You're trying to decide what's best for me!" I snap.

As I turn to leave again, I see the look of panic leave his eyes, and confidence takes over.

He grabs my hand again, and I'm just about to yell at him to let me go, but he drops my hand, puts both of his hands on my hips, and yanks my against him, crashing his soft lips onto mine.

Holy shit, his lips are so soft and sweet.

Everyone in the lunch room breaks into cheers.

His lips even taste like ice cream.

When did he have ice cream?

I want some fucking ice cream!

MASON'S POV

She smells like blueberries. Her lips are even softer than I thought. Her mouth moves in sync in mine. I feel her hands knot into my hair. She pulls me closer, leaning into my touch. It's passionate kiss. I probe her bottom lip with my tongue, begging for entrance. She abides, opening her mouth. I explore every place, memorizing her mouth, just in case I never get the chance to do this again.

For all I know, when I pull away in a few seconds here, she could slap me.

My lungs start whining, so I pull apart. Her blue eyes are darker than usual, and she stares into mine, blushing.

"When did you have ice cream and why didn't you share?" she asks breathlessly.

"I had ice cream in trig and I didn't share because you aren't in my trig class." I say.

"Why didn't you bring me some?" she asks.

I smile. "It's not your turn to ask a question."

She huffs, crossing her arms. "Ask away then, and hurry up. I want to know why I didn't get ice cream."

"Okay. I know I said I wouldn't ask but I'm going to be selfish. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Sorry this chapter was shorter than the others.

What did you guys think though?