6.

The pic on the side is the girls uniforms and guy is the coach's uniform.

"Alright ladies!" Coach calls over the screaming of the crowd. My parents are here, and I know Ben is too. I'm happy he made it to the game. They ended up moving the game to Friday. I won't speak to Mason, not matter how hard he tries.

Our school colors are orange and white. Our shirts are orange shirts that button up. It says tigers in front and on the back and on the left ribcage it has your number. I'm number four. My hair is up in a ponytail. We wear white softball pants and orange socks that go up to our knees and black Nike cleats. I'm captain but coach gives up pep talks before he lets me take over. My prized glove is on my right hand.

"This team should be easy!" he says. "Keep your eyes open!' he hollers. "Melody, take over!"

I move further into the huddle. "Alright guys, I've heard rumors about this team. I hear they're pretty good, but we're way better. Keep your eyes open and let's show this team what it's like to get creamed."

I hold my gloved hand out and all the girls do the same.

"Ready, set, tigers!" we cheer.

"Let's welcome the Tigers!" The announcer hollers. The screams are louder than they were for the Bulls. We head out of the dugout. I see my parents and brother right away.

Mason is talking to them frantically and they all look concerned. I see him pointing at Cole, who looks like he's heading to the dugout. Ben looks pissed. They all do, but still.

I block out my problems and focus. I notice Mason vanish and then my family turn their attention to the game.

Me and the other captain, Melissa, flip a coin.

I get tails, which means they bat first.

Whatever. I'll get these bitches out before they can forfeit.

My family doesn't know me and Alyssa are good again.

I roll my shoulders and all of us jog to our places. I've got a softball in my hand. I go to the pitchers mound and Alyssa puts on her protective gear and moves for catcher.

We work together and we always get people out.

MASON'S POV

Cole slipped into the dugout right when the girls walked out. The fucking asshole. He's gonna pay.

I explained the situation to Melly's family. I brought three cases of water with me. I slip into the dugout with the water. I see through the fense that Melly and Alyssa get three outs on the opposing team in under five minutes.

Damn.

And that's when I realize that they're switching and they're going to bat.

"Fuck!" I hiss.

I dig through Melly's bag wildly.

I need her water. I know it was drugged. I need her water.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear her sexy stern voice. I look up to see the whole team in here.

"Erm..." I cough awkwardly.

"Give it." she snaps, holding her hand out. I hand it to her and she grabs her waterbottle.

"Don't drink that!" I say.

"Why?" she starts to raise the bottle to her lips, but I knock it out of her hand and dump it. "What the hell?" she yells at me.

I hand her another one. "Please take this one. Cole came in here and I don't know what he did. Please? That goes for all of you. He could've gotten the wrong bag! I'm leaving these here! I'll keep watch! Don't drink from your bottles!"