Chapter 9. Armor

a/n- I cut it off making it a cliffhanger! HA! Even I was on the edge of my seat to see how it is gonna play out. And I'm the one that writes the story! I'm doing my last big-time skip I believe either in this chapter or the start of the next one. The picture above is the armor that you(Kahea) made for your mom. It's the purple one but instead of black have it white fading into black. Also very sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get you guys to travel to different islands. I already said sorry for rushing things when I do it accidentally but I'm sorry again for doing it.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--::-:-:-:-:-:

I put the pillow down on the bed as I get up turning to the entrance of the cave. I gasp softly as I see the Light Fury still there but is facing me. "Mom she stayed!" I exclaimed as I quickly went over to her and stood in front of her. I held out my hand and looked back at mom and Zu then instantly I felt the same soft yet scaly feeling on my hand. I looked back at her and smiled at her as I rubbed her snout and head softly. 

I then heard mom and Zu coming over to us to welcome her to our family. She leaned into me causing me to fall but I laughed and she layed down having her head on my chest. "Well since you're staying I have to make a saddle for us too. Then sketch armor for me to match your scales oh there is so much more work into this now." She purred and licked my neck causing me to groan slightly "oh morning breath!" I exclaimed and Zu grabbed my shirt and pulled me out from under her setting me gently on my feet. I pat his head softly as she gets up and I say "I need to give you a name now."

I smile up to Zu as I remembered what we were talking about a month ago. "I'll name her Aurora" she seemed to like her new name because she purred and rubbed her head on me. "Okay so since I finished your saddle Zu, I'm gonna finish mom's armor then I can work on my things," I commented as I went over to my table and sat down grabbing my journal and opening the page to mom's armor. I then started to follow from where I left off from yesterday. So far I had everything done except for her helmet.

:-:-: 1 hour passes :-:-:

I glance up from what I'm doing to see Aurora laying down next to me with her head slightly under the table. I smile as I see my mom grab her things and leave with a small satchel assuming she's gonna get some new plants. Zu is sleeping in his bed and I realized that I have to make Aurora a bed as well. I added a few things to my list of To Do's then turned my attention back to the helmet for my mom.

:-:-: To-Do List :-:-:

- Make my saddle

- Make my armor 

- Learn how to fly on Aurora

- Make Aurora a bed

- Figure out her abilities  /  powers

:-:-: 7 months pass :-:-: