Chapter 12

-Soul's Point of View-

        Soul groaned and woke up to find herself in a cage "where am I?" She thought to herself. Looking around she found Maddie, and Night who were both unconscious. Then there was Jaddock his head was bleeding and the old wounds had reopened "Jaddock you ok?" Soul asked him, the boy groaned and looked up at her "for the most part" he said "what about you?". she laughed "well I'm not dead." Soul said trying to lighten the mood.

Suddenly Jaddock tensed up and he let out a shrill scream as electricity couraed through his body. Soul looked around in an attempt to find whoever was doing it,a man in a lab coat walked out of the darker area of the room "Stop it!" Soul said snarling at the man.

The doctor just ignored her and walked up to Jaddock's cage, and smirked and said with a cold voice "increase power 30%" Jaddock screamed in agony and started thrashing around,the power died down,and he started coughing up blood. Soul tried charging the scientist but she was held back by the shackles on her wrists. Corbin,walked up next to the man with a smirk on his face. He walked up to her cage and punched Soul hard in the stomach."One wrong move demon and they die."

Soul crumpled onto the ground, she felt something warm and looked at her stomach it was bleeding, Soul saw three puncture wounds. "Corbin we trusted you." Soul said wincing in pain. "well then I guess that was your fault." Corbin replied before walking away.

Soul growled and disappeared from her cage the room became black and the temperature dropped. A guard started choking, another feel down dead as his neck was snapped, Corbin and the doctor looked around franticly, Soul appeared right in front of Corbin and without touching him Corbin flew towards the wall and with a satisfying crunch broke every bone in his body. The doctor tried to run away when his protection was wiped out. Souls eyes started to glow red and she picked him up and looked into his eyes.

"Please don't." He said shaking, Soul just grinned and ripped his body in half.

"Soul?" Jaddock asked wearily Soul walked up to his cage with the grin still on her face. Jaddock slipped back into darkness, she raised her hand and grabbed a hold of Jaddock's shadow and brought him close to her "Soul don't do this." She thought she heard Night said, but she kept her focus on Jaddock, Soul rose her other hand...
-to be continued-

A/N: sorry for the shortness of this chapter I was using my phone well hope you enjoy!