Prompt 24 - Where Are The Children?

~~~ She burst into the room and screamed. "What the hell have you done with the children?" Tell us what happens next in no more than 200 words.~~~

"What makes you think I did something with the children?" Marcus asked looking at his book.

"I've looked everywhere for them and don't hear them. After our argument before I left for work this morning, I had a bad feeling something horrible was going to happen."

"And you still left me with them? What kind of mother does that make you?" Marcus asked with a smile.

"Please Marcus, tell me. I trusted you, because you are their father."

Marcus sighed and turned his body in the chair to face her. She could see a few spots of blood on his bright white shirt.

"Where are they?" Elise screamed frantically.

"They are evil Elise, and they are not mine. I've had suspicions for awhile now, but when I asked Father Henry for advice, he told me he had seen you hanging around with the Devil a time or two." Marcus replied and looked at her with disdain.

"What are you talking about?" Elise asked bewildered. "Father Henry flirts with everyone. If he talked bad about me, it is because I avoid him."

With a wicked glint, Marcus said...

"I believe our Priest, so I threw the children in the well outside."