Bill x Reader

{This is a request for @sunsetsinouterspace I'm sorry it took me so long for me to write and publish this for you, but I hope this story was worth it. Feel free to let me know what you thought about, so I can improve on it if needed etc. So without further ado enjoy your story~}

{Heavans p.o.v}

It was finally the day I was getting out of this miserable school, and going back to Derry to see all my friends and family.  As soon as the last bell for my class rang I rushed into my dorm room, where I began to pack up all my things. Later that day I got on a bus and rode it all the way back to Derry, which was a 1 and half hour drive. I was so anxious, that time seemed to have been slowing down. As soon as my feet touched the Derry ground, I felt at home. I took in a deep breath of Derry air, and smiled, looking up at the sky, and I startled walking back to my parent's house, my suitcase in hand.

✥✧✥

"Mom, Dad! I'm home!" I exclaimed as I walked into my home.

My mother peaked her head from out of the kitchen and said,

"I'll be in there in a minute, I just have to finish preparing the chicken."

"Okay mom." I said.

I looked over at my father who was reading the paper and greeted him,

"Hello father." 

My father looked up from his newspaper with a blank expression, 

"Heaven, I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow..."

"Oh, uh, no Summer Vacation official starts today." I said to him.

His eyes narrowed at me for a second before he went back to hiding behind his newspaper and simply just uttered out a,

"hm." before going back to ignoring me.

I furrowed my brows and looked at him a bit, but then my mother walked into the room, taking off her rubber gloves in the process, and she hugged me. 

"hello dear! Your father and I missed you so very much!" My mother exclaimed.

I smiled at her and my Father scoffed, seemingly at what she said, and my mother picked up on it. Her smile waverd for a second, but then she went back to smiling and said,

"Heaven, sweety, why don't you go upstairs and unpack, then go see your friends, I'm sure they'll be glad you're back."

I sighed a nodded and headed upstairs to my room, and began to unpack my things from my suitcase. home sweet home I thought to myself.

✥✧✥

Kids were running around screaming and to be honest it was getting kind of annoying.

"So Hev, how have you been this year? We haven't heard from you all school year?" Ben asked me pulling me out of my thoughts.

I look back at my friends and smile saying,

"Oh yea I've been okay, and sorry I haven't really been in touch lately. That place is really strict. We can only call on the weekends and we're only aloud to to call family members." 

"Oh and since when do you start following the rules?" Beverly said with a smirk.

I blush a bit and push back my brown hair from my face and say,

"Well, what can I say, I guess being in a boarding school kind of, I don't know, changed me?"

"Well let's just hope you haven't changed too much.." Mike said sipping his drink