Chapter 8 ♪ Past

•Ace's POV•

People are in a rush to go on their different ways. Some are to get home, some are to party, some are to go to their graveyard shift and some are like me. Doesn't know which way to go.

They say that you are lucky when you easily forgey the past. So you can forget the pains or sad memories or nightmares and move on. But on my case its the other way.

As i walked in the streets, I keep thinking about the investigation.

//FLASHBACK//

"Sir... Goodnews and Badnews" Yuzon tells me calmly. "Which would you like to hear first?" At may inilabas siyang isang envelop.

"Either. They are both news anyway." Sabi ko din na nagseryoso na.

"Badnews:... All of your records, files, credentials, Everything from your past are edified. The only one that is left untouch is your birth certificate.." Sabi niya at pinakita niya ang isang papel.

"Tsk" at kinuha ko yung papel. At doon nakita ko ang report niya at statement ng mga taong nakausap niya. "Who could do such a thing?" I cant believe that there are people who could do something to hide someone's past.

"According to the last statments, may mga binayaran ang taong yun.. And---" pinutol ko yung sasabihin niya.

"Who are they?" Tanong ko.

"Not they sir. Its only her.." At may pinakita siyang picture. "Your very own Mom." Sabi niya.

So its really her after all.. "So there's really no reports about me..." Sumandal ako sa inuupuan ko dahil i feel lost of hope. Pero di na siya nakasagot dahil nagsalita ulit ako."How about that AZ girl? Did you find anything about her?" Napaalis ulit ako sa pagkakasandal ko.

"Actually that part is the goodnews sir.. Her full name is Adrielle Zina Song---" -Yuzon

"W-wait.... Zina?" Where did I hear that name from? < "No Zenaida! You cannot hide it from him about Zina forever." > That's it!! I heard that name from Dad before!

"You recognize the name sir?" -Yuzon

"Yeah. I heard it from my Dad when He's arguing with my Mom... You may continue" I said as I drink my coffee.

"Sir I need you too listen carefully to what I will say now so you can understand everything sir." He looks at me seriously and I nodded in approval.

"She is the only Daughter of Zaldy Song, the Heiress of Song Company. But for the past three years she didnt study how to manage their company instead, she works 3 part time jobs and have a band. She's the vocalist of TEARDROPS band..." -Yuzon

"Does she and I have some connection? Does she knows me?" Atat kong tanong sakanya.

"Absolutely Sir... She is your fiancee. You know each other since you were young. Since you both met, no one can ruin your friendship. Until you fall inlove with each other and decided to start your relationship as a couple. But your mom opposes it so much that she wants to send you abroad to focus on your business studies and not on your dream to be a musician. She also opposses you and Zina because Zina supported you whatever the consequences." - Yuzon at inilabas niya ang mga patunay sa mga sinasabi niya. "And for you to reach your dream, you left your family and every money you have. You did it for Zina and for your dreams. You worked for 3part time jobs and have band which names SPADE.---" -Yuzon