SASUSAKU NEWS *WARNING SPOILERS* (UPDATED)

So, like I said before; I'm gonna add links to show photos that weren't seen in the last chapter but might be revealed in the last naruto movie.

(Link 1) I think this website gets updated every few times: http://imgur.com/a/s9aig#0

(Link 2): http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/the-last-naruto-the-movie-sage-kurama-link-naruto-hinata-kakashi-art/

(Link 3) This is the first page of the last chapter of Naruto for those who haven't read or want to read it: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/the-last-naruto-the-movie-sage-kurama-link-naruto-hinata-kakashi-art/

Here are my opinions for some characters;

Naruto Uzumaki: OMG, he looks so mature and fit to be Hokage but he really needs to spend time with his kids and wife *wink* *wink*

Sasuke Uchiha: WTH!?! He just had to look like his dad, damn Sasuke ages so quickly! If Itachi were alive, I wonder what he would look like now. Like Naruto, he needs to spend time with his daughter and wife *wink* *wink* <3

Sakura Haruno (I mean Sakura Uchiha): She's so pretty and young, I don't even understand why almost everyone thinks she's ugly. She's so beautiful! SHAAANAROO!!! I still don't know why she hasn't puched Sasuke in the face, I mean he really deserves, ya know! BTW, their daughter is so pretty.

Sarada Uchiha: She's so pretty, just like her parents! I totally ship her with Boruto (Bolt), that's all I need to say coz she's dat awesome peeps!

Hinata Hyuuga (or Hinata Uzumaki): Still beautiful and positive, that's all I need to say! She and Naruto gave birth to 2 adorable kids, so KAWAII!?!

Boruto (Bolt) Uzumaki: He's so much like Naruto but I kinda feel sorry for him since Naruto can't spend time with him that much. I ship Bolt with Sarada, it's KAWAII!

Himawari Uzumaki: Even her name is so adorable!!!!!!!!! Hima is so KAWAII!!!!!! She resembles her mother so much, and is so ADORABLE! DATTEBAYO!?!

Kakashi Hatake: Damn, he retired from becoming Hokage! I don't get it, he looks like the same age as Sasuke. For some reason, I thought he was going to get married to someone like Anko (who ended up fat) or Hanare (the chick he kissed with his mask on), so that he could spread his Hatake blood.

Anywayz, I just want to say thank you to Kishimoto for making this wonderful and inspiring anime/manga. I know you're not reading this but I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for this anime. I even made lots of friends just because of this anime, and I even developed courage as well. I also learnt to not give up easily after watching this! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!