Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman

UPDATEWARNING: Epically failed and mixed up an English accent with a Scottish accent (I love y'alls reactions so much tho LMAO)

Hey~!! I decided to write this because I saw a YouTube video and it was awesome~! I love the song so much! Here the link if I didn't put it on the side or you're reading this on a phone app or something~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbc73O6h8n0 <3!!! I keep replaying it!!! IGGY~!!!! Ok I'll get on to the story now~! Hope you like it! <3 ~(^3^)~

##########

I walked over to the front steps of the concert front doors. This was the first time I was ever going to go to a concert at my favorite singer on earth! Arthur Kirkland. He was so amazing, he's very gentlemanly and so, oh my gosh! I absolutely loved him and his music, and I was about to go to his concert! Never before have I been so happy to pay money to see someone! I marched through the door to see a whole lot of girls screaming and holding posters. It was so hectic and there was little space to even walk. Still, I was determined to see my beloved idol. Pushing my way through the crowd I made my way to the front, where I sat. Buying these tickets was the hardest thing to do! When they first were being sold almost all of them went out in an hour! Good thing I was waiting for the exact second they started to be sold. So getting this seat was like a struggle.

All the screaming girls couldn't stop jumping around, even though he wasn't on stage yet. There was still an hour to go until he actually preformed but I waited patiently. Waiting for him to get on stage was like waiting for school to end, it took forever! Just as I thought those words, music started and everyone screamed excitedly. I jumped up from my seat and started to scream. First I heard a guitar. The lights pointed. More screams. Then I saw him, Arthur Kirkland. He ran up on stage and sang as he played his guitar. Every girl in the room screamed and started to flash their cameras and wave their posters in the air. The way he played his guitar as he sang his heart out was so mesmerizing. My eyes would not move to anything but him. Suddenly I started to see bras and British flags being flung on stage. I was really hoping that nothing would hit him, which nothing did. He would just dodge it swiftly and continue to work his magic on stage.

~Time skip given to you by the flying mint bunny~

About two hours later, his concert ended and I felt like I couldn't talk or even hear very well after having to hear all those fangirls screaming. As I exited the concert room, there was a large crowd right in front of the door. Again I pushed my way through and was able to get outside. When I reached the outdoors it was dark and there was snow falling to the ground. I'm glad I brought a coat but I wish it was thicker, since I had to walk home.

As I walked home I kept looking up at the sky and watching the white flakes fall on my face and hair. How I wished that I could be spending this peaceful night with someone special. But of course, I don't have a boyfriend or even a guy that's a friend. Sighing I look back down at the snow covered sidewalk, then ran into something. I fell to the ground, landing on my butt. Looking up I see a man in a long black jacket, his back facing me.

"I'm so sorry sir."

The man then turned around to reveal a blond with emerald eyes. My heart skipped a beat, and then a blush covered my face. It was Arthur, in the flesh, right in front of me! He gasped as he looked down at me, still on the ground.

"I'm so sorry lassie, didn't see you there. Are you alright?"

He reached his hand out to me and I slowly took it into mine. Helping me to my feet, I dusted the snow off of me and looked at him, but I couldn't look at his face because I was too embarrassed.