More Than Just A Lesson

Dedicated to AnabelleDiaz <3

##################

“NOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN!”

I looked down at my paper that was handed to me by the teacher.  What this depressing paper was a test, which we took yesterday and had a grade that said automatic fails.  Arthur, who was seated right next to me, glanced over at my paper.  His eyes grew wide as he saw the awful grade that was written out in red on the test sheet.  

“____, did you even study for this test?”

Slowly I turned my head to him and shook my head.  He gave out a low sigh then showed me his test sheet. 

“What! You got a 113% on the test! Where did you get the extra credit from?”

“Didn’t you hear the teacher? He said that there will be extra credit to those who get all the questions correct on the pages.  Since I got all the pages right, I got all the extra credit.”

“I hate you, smart person.”

I said jokingly.  Arthur just laughed then patted my back. 

“Love, you know what.”

“What?”

“I will help you study for the next test that we are going to have next week.”

“Wait we’re having a test again!”

Arthur sighed again and face palmed.

“You don’t pay attention during math class, do you?”

“Nope.”

“That explains everything.”

I turned in my seat so that now my whole body faced him.

“Ok teacher, when shall we study?”

Suddenly a blush appeared on Arthur’s cheeks and he started to get flustered.

“W-we can s-study at the l-library?”

“Ok library it is! See you after school Arthur!”

As I said this, I got up and ran out of the room with my books in my hands.

A few hours later, I was sitting at the library waiting for my friend to help me.  Since he was taking so long I decided to rest a bit and rested my head on the table I was sitting at.  What felt like hours later, I woke up to see Arthur’s face inches away from mine.  Quickly I lifted my head and whipped away anything on my mouth that might have been drool.  Arthur laughed again at my reaction then smiled.

“Did you have a wonderful nap love?”

“Yeah, I dreamt about flying mint bunny was carrying me around while leaving a trail of rainbows behind us.”

“That’s an odd dream to have.”

“There were also giant cake pops everywhere and you were sitting on one of them.”

Arthur looked at me, his eyes growing wide.

“You dreamt about me?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?”

Suddenly his face was as red as a tomato and he began to awkwardly laugh.

“Hahaha l-let us get to studying now _-______”

“OK boss!”

Quickly Arthur got into the seat across from me and took out the math books.  He opened them up to the page that we left on in class.  I watched as he pointed and listed all of the important things to know in the chapter.  Then he took out a piece of note book paper and gave me a sharpened pencil.