Part two

The photo is what Harry looks like minus the scar

I wake up in a room I don't recognize. The walls are a pale gray. I find that I am in a bed, the blanket is also pale gray. I sit up my head pounding. There is a glass of water on a side table. I drink it down. I look around and see a window, it looks like sunrise or sunset I can't tell. I also notice a door on the far wall. I wonder where that leads to. Suddenly Vernon and Petunia walks in the room. " How are you feeling harry?" Vernon asked with worry. "Ok, my head hurts." I said with a tired voice" "I'm sure, is anything else in pain?" Petunia asked as she looked through her bag for a pain relief potion. "No just my head." I said with a little smile on my face "Alright." Petunia leaves the room and comes back a minute later. "Drink this, it's a pain potion." She says handing me a vile. I take the potion and drink it fast, almost gagging at the taste. I set the vile down and suddenly everything that has happened previously comes back to me. "How long was I out?" I ask. "Just for the day. I went ahead and contacted everyone you seemed to have been forced to hate and other family members. and asked them to come down tomorrow. I only told them that we have come to a recent discovery and that we need to check something. They all agreed and will be here at 9:30am." Vernon said. Opening my eye i can see the sun setting. The door squeaked as it slowly cracked open. A very shy person walked in. " Hello my name is Tom. I'm your submissive mate if you will have me" He stands there by the door. " I accept you as my mate Tom, come lay with me until it's time to meet my family" as I say that he runs into my harms and I just hold him tight " sleep baby boy and when we wake up we will talk" I said as I slid the blanket over us.