Part four: Smut

Once I had him there wasn't anyway I was letting go, I brought my hands up to his collar and pulled him closer to me in a frenzy. His arms stayed pressed to his sides but his mouth moved quickly against mine. I sucked on his bottom lip asking for entrance and he quickly gave it to me, our breathing became labored and I pushed my hands up into his hair, pulling on it and physically begging for him to touch me too. "Baby boy" I whispered against his lips but I wasn't ready to give him up yet so I pressed on, pulling him closer and kissing him harder. He moved so he was straddling my hips as I sat on the floor and I could feel him through his jeans. My kisses became feverish as I kissed any skin I could find along his neck and face. He leaned his head back to give me more space and moaned deeply. Finally his arms wrapped around me and pulled my hips closer to his own and pressed my lips to his once more, exploring his mouth in ways I hadn't before. I tilted my hips and our jeans created friction between us causing both of us to moan together. I pulled back for a moment to watch Tom's lust filled face and grinded against him once more. His eyes were heavy lidded and he panted erratically trying to catch his breath, sweat had covered us both and our faces were flushed. I leaned forward and rested my head in the crook of his neck, trying to calm my breathing. His arms were still curled around me and we stayed still for what felt like ages, not wanting to come back to reality. My head was spinning as we just sat there, catching our breaths and not wanting to talk about what just happened. I had just kissed, not just kissed: made out, with my mate. I felt peaceful for the first time in ages. Kissing Tom had been like coming home, like everything in life had lined up perfectly.  I pulled my head back to look at him and he picked his head up off my shoulder. Our eyes connected and I reached up to brush a piece of hair out of his face, stopping to play with it for a second. He stood still and watched me with apprehension. After all he did just punch me and then kiss me in less than five minutes.  "What happened Baby boy?" My voice was a whisper and I looked back up to his eyes. He shrugged and then slowly reached out and touched my nose, and then my lips, his eyes following his fingers.  "I've been waiting to do that for years Hades" his voice was worried, as if he was ready to jump up immediately and take off if I said the wrong thing. He seemed to still be unsure what I was feeling.  "Me too" I said quietly and his eyes shot to mine. I nodded slowly and he got up from my lap, reaching out a hand to help me up as well. Slowly he pressed his lips to mine once again and I quickly gave back as much as he was giving. He pulled his arms up around my neck and I felt him yanking my shirt from where it had been tucked into my belt. Soon enough he had it up off of me and I pulled his off of him as well. I backed him up to the edge of the bed and pushed him backwards onto it, then proceeded to climb on top of him, kissing everything i passed on his way up. He moaned when i suckled on his neck and his eyes flashed lust into my own. I took all the control from him. I placed my hands next to his head and he decided to let me do as I pleased.  "Go ahead daddy, do your worst." He spoke out in a husky voice and I silenced him by pressing my lips to his mouth. Wordlessly I nipped my way down his chest until my breath hit the edge of his jeans and he wondered what I would do next.  I kissed the button and then slowly undid it, pulling down his zipper along with it.  He shuddered with need and sat himself up on his elbows to be able to see me. I lifted his hips momentarily to pull his jeans off of him and then set them back down leaving him in only his briefs, which left little to the imagination.   "Baby boy" I said. I crawled back up to him and pressed my lips to his once again. I somehow managed to pull my jeans off of me and throw them from the bed. Now we were both left in just socks and underwear, and we pressed even closer together because of it. "Baby boy" I whispered and he nodded immediately, answering my unspoken question. He pulled back for a moment then, as he poked his fingers under the edge of my briefs as he wanted to watch my facial reactions. Ever so slowly I pushed his hand down further until he could easily wrap his fingers around me , my breathing caught in my chest and my eyes drifted closed. He slowly stroked down and then stopped, watching My face. "don't stop" he burned with lust at my request. He tightened his grip just a bit and I moaned his name, he bit his lip and slowly began stroking my length. My velvety skin under my fingertips was like heaven and I blissfully sighed. "I'm gonna" I reached out to grab his hand to prevent him from touching me anymore but he used his free hand to stop me first. He pressed my hand into the bed and continued what he was doing, carefully watching my face. Using the knowledge he had from pleasuring himself he quickly brought me even higher. "Don't tease" my voice pleaded with him it was clear I was sure I don't want him to stop anymore. He smiled and continued the sweet torture on me. When he knew I was close He leaned down and he kissed me with everything in him, then I cried out and came in his hand. He smiled sinfully at me and he laughed at me as well.

Tom's POV: 
When I opened my eyes I immediately had vivid flashbacks of the night before, how Hades and I had made out and I had pleasured him better than anyone else ever had. I smiled lustfully and twisted in Hade's arms to look at him. He looked blissful in his sleep and I watched as his eyes flickered from dreams and his breathing sped up a bit.  "Oh Baby boy" he moaned in his sleep and I grinned. I looked down and noticed that my mate had himself a case of morning wood, slowly I dragged my hand down his torso and began rubbing him through the light sheet. He moaned once more and shifted in his sleep, causing the blanket to slip away from his nakedness.  "Harder Baby boy " he begged and I quietly swung my leg over him and straddled his legs. I gripped his entire length in my hand now and stroked him relentlessly. I wanted to see how far I could go before he woke up so I slowly leaned down and pressed a kiss to his rigidness. When he continued to moan from his dreams I carefully took him into my mouth and began sucking on him.  "Fuck, baby boy " he sat upright and looked down at me, I continued what I was doing and he ran his hands through my hair. I pulled away for a moment to lean up and kiss my mate awake and he returned it full on. His breathing came in shorter gasps as I returned my mouth to down below and he gasped at the contact again, I nibbled and teased him for a moment trying to see what he would do. He grabbed the back of my head and bucked up into my mouth, I began to go faster and faster until his cries rang out and he came in my mouth.  "Swallow baby boy" he whispered sweetly and caressed my hair. I did as he asked and then crawled up to be next to him again.  "What a way to wake up Baby boy." he laughed at me and put his arm around my shoulders, I leaned into his embrace and warmth drifted over me.  "I guess we have to leave today, to get to a hideout as soon as possible huh." I didn't even try to hide the disappointment in my voice and Hades noticed immediately.  "Nope, I made some calls and one of the death eaters are going to check it out, so we can stay here as long as you'd like" he tipped my chin up to look at him and I smiled deeply. He pressed a soft kiss to my lips and then another, slowly building them up to be more passionate than the one before.

Hades POV
I pulled the door open, grabbed the book from his hands and set it on the table by the door. Then I grabbed his collar and pulled him in the room shutting the door behind him and pressing him back against it. "Daddy?" He got out before I pressed my lips against his and he quickly responded to my touch. Slowly he relaxed from his tensed state and melted into me, wrapping his arms around my back. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled slightly, earning a moan from him. I smiled against his lips and pulled him away from the door, reaching behind him to make sure the door was locked and then pulled him away to the bed. "Baby boy" I whispered against his skin and he responded by pulling off his shirt quickly and then my own, then pulling me back to him to feel his skin against mine. The contact almost drove me crazy and I forcefully pushed him backwards onto the bed. I stood there for a moment, chest heaving, eyes dark, just looking at him. He sat up on his elbows and locked eyes with me, laying there with a sheen of sweat over his body and his plump full lips. I put a finger to my lips to tell him we had to be quiet, since everyone was in the rooms around us. he nodded shortly and I slowly got down on my knees in front of him. My heart raced and I licked my lips nervously, which made me smile when I realized the simple action had turned him on even more. I started at his knee and felt my way along his leg until I felt his obvious erection. He dropped his head back in pleasure and I bit my lip from lust. I stroked him there for a moment before going up to unbutton his jeans. I pulled them off a bit, then he rose his hips so I could pull them off the rest of the way. He was left just in boxers and they were deliciously tented. "Daddy please" he moaned as quietly as he could, and I rubbed his thighs, coming within inches of where he wanted me but not quite. "Please what Baby boy? What do you want daddy to do ?" He growled at me and I twisted to try and make my own jeans more comfortable. He knew that sound made me so hot, that's why he had chosen it as his sound of protest. "Touch me Daddy" he panted out and I smiled at him. "I am touching you Baby boy." His dark eyes flashed to mine and he glared at me.