Part 9: tom give his mate a gift

Harry was sitting at his home offic, working on his newest plan. There was a small knock on the door. "Come in." Tom stepped inside. His hair, which reach his tail bone, was done in pig tails. He had a pink ribbon tied around each pony tail. He wore a light pink neckless. He had the Slytherin school girl outfit on, expected he had shortened the skirt, so it hardly covered his bottom. He had knee high green socks on, with a pair of short boots. "Oh, my. Very sexy." Harry said when he seen the school girl Tom. Tom's face was red, however walked himself over to Harry, giving him a quick kiss. "I though I would treat you, as you have been working so hard on your plans to rule the world, Daddy." Tom then dropped to his knees and slowly unzipped Harry's Pants, that fell t his ankles. "And by this." Tom said gripped the growing cock in his mates boxers. "Daddy likes his good girl." Harry moan, a gripped a pony tail. "Very much. Daddy does like his little good girl." Tom slid down the boxers. "Can I fix that daddy?" "Yes, yes you can." Tom grabbed Harry's hips and slowly slipped Harry's cock in his mouth. He had down this so many times over the last five hours, that he had lost what little of a gag reflex he had when he first gave his mate a blowjob. Tom slowly moved his head back and forth, slowly sucking every inch of the hard cock in his mouth. Harry took a tight hold of the two pig tails that hung from his mates head. "Faster." He moaned out and Tom quicken his speed, causing Harry to moan and unknowingly pull hard on the pig tails. Tom was used to this, Harry often lost control when any kind of sexual actives the two done, and Tom loved the roughness. Tom pulled back, and moved his mouth up and down, just on the tip of his cock. "Fuck...You're so good at this." Moan Harry forcing the rest of his cock in the school girl Tom's mouth, and started to face fuck him. Again, Tom was used to the rough treatment from his mate and had gotten used to it. He let his mate fuck his face and he loved it he loved being put in place, providing a powerful sucking movement, causing the boy who lived to lose even more control. "Gotta...cum!" Yelled at his mate and Tom remained the same. He could always pull off, but he didn't mind the taste of his Daddy and today was suppose to be a special treat. A couple of hard deep throat thrusts later, Harry shot a hot load down the school girl Tom's throat, falling back into his set. Tom eat up the cum in his throat and climb on his daddy's lap. He locked his arms around his neck and his legs hung off the chair. "Daddy, I have something else for you." "Is that so?" Harry said, giving him a kiss. "I don't have underpants on Daddy." "Oh? Is my little girl wanting something special to?" Harry said slowly running his hand behind the school girl Tom and under his skirt to put his finger up against the tight hole. "Please, Daddy!" Cried the school girl Tom who pushed himself down onto the finger. "Someone is very excited and impatient." Harry said, slowly moving his finger inside Tom. Tom arched his back slightly. "So good, Daddy. More!" Moan the school girl Tom and Harry easily slid the second finger inside Tom who was riding the fingers. "Such a good little girl." Harry said gripping a pony tail and pulling the brown head back while pushing his third finger inside. He let out a slight yelp, but kept riding the fighter, Turing into a moaning mess. "D-daddy!" Cried out Tom and Harry pulled out his fingers. "Get on my desk, Hands and knees." Harry pushed everything off his desk and Tom climb on, while Harry throw off his own cloths and climb on the desk behind his school girl, flipping up the skirt and slammed hard inside. Tom back arched and his fingers dig into the corner of this desk. Harry grabbed the both pony tails with one hand, pulling the brown head back. He let out a yelp before the moan as Harry was slamming hard into his sweet spot. "Who's been a good girl?" All Tom could do was moan at the rough hitting of his sweet spot cashing Harry to pull harder on the hair and give a hard slap to the ass cheek of the brown haired. Tom yelped. "Sorry, daddy!" Cried out Tom arching his back more. "Answer when I ask you something!" "Mmmm!" Moan out the school girl Tom who was getting quickly to his high. "D-d-daddy, p-p-please!" Tom moan out, his knuckles turning white. "Please what?" Harry smirk pulling the brown head up roughly by his hair and taking a tight hold of the blondes hip. "H-harder...f-f-fast! So...c-close...d-d-daddy!" Cried out the school girl Tom who laid his head back on the shoulder of his mate. Harry gripped the hips of Tom hard, digging his nails into them while slamming as roughly as he could into Tom who arched his back against Harry. "How is this?" "S-so-so g-g-good dad-daddy!" Cried out the brown haired. Harry slammed into Tom a few more times before both cried out cumming hard. Tom shot onto the desk and Harry deep inside Tom. Harry slowly pulled out of Tom and laid him down on the desk, before climbing off. "Meet me in the shower when you get yourself together, my love." Though Tom hadn't specifically said anything, Harry was pretty sure that he must have gone quite far into his sub space. For the rest of the morning and into the afternoon he was reluctant to leave Harry's side even for a few moments. This was a new experience for the younger man, and he was desperate to make sure that he gave Tom exactly what he needed, He wanted to make sure that Tom felt cared enough to feel safe in going there again, but he also wanted to minimise any unnecessary embarrassment. They spent the day holed up in the bedroom, until they both felt ready to face the outside world. They ate waffles for breakfast, which Tom prepared for them, though Harry made sure to hover nearby. They then lay entangled on the couch watching movies, interspersing that with chocolate cake, and the required wholesome food that Tom insisted upon. Harry was reluctant to leave the comfort of the cottage. He'd enjoyed spending the time with the other man, and he'd enjoyed seeing him so relaxed. Harry had also found himself revelling in the way Tom allowed himself to be looked after, and to be mollycoddled without complaint. Harry loved being able to look after him, and he felt overwhelmingly lucky to be allowed to see this side of his grouchy dark queen. He doubted that anyone else would even believe it was possible, and it made him feel special that he was privy to something that most people would never get to see.