Moving in

Phoebe' POV

"Mom for the last time,I'm perfectly fine. And NO I'm not changing my mind of returning home. You know this has always been so my dream." I sighed for the tenth time trying to convinve my mom on the phone.My mom can be dramatic at times.

"Alright i get it. You're a big girl now."I grinned widely while my mom sighed. "Me and your father are just a little bothered by this whole 'plan' of yours. You're our one and only daughter and we don't want to lose you."I could hear the sadness in her voice. My parents have always been overprotective on me.

"Aww mom, don't cry. Please. I promise to take care of myself." I was almost at the edge of crying too. I had to stop those threatening tears from falling. "I know you will honey. Alright! Enough of the water works. You must be tired. Have some rest." I chuckled at my mom's behavior. Speaking of bipolar. "Bye mom. Love you." Finally,I hanged up and crashed backwards on my bed.

Staring at the ceiling in my 'new' bedroom. I couldn't stop the butterflies in my stomach. I was here. Finally! My dream city. I could finally do what i want. My daydreaming was cut short when Jessica a.k.a my bestie since we were six bust into my room.

"So? How'd you like the room? It's not much but that's all i can offer."I smiled at my best friend. " Are you kidding me,I love it. You've done more than you know Jessy. Thank you so much." I thanked Jessy while walking up to her and giving her a huge bear hug. I know i can be dramatic at times.

After our small emotional session. I decided to ask Jessica about the city and if i can get a job at a nearby cafe. It might help me pay my student fee and also i could help Jessica with the rent. I don't want to depend on her just because we're friends.

"Since you're really into finding a job why don't you work with me. There's a cafe a few blocks away from here. I technically work with there and I might help you in."Jessica suggested. 'That's great!' I jumped in joy and in the process managed to hit my toe at the end of the bed. 'Ouchhhh' i whimpered while holding onto my pinky toe.

Jessica shook her head while walking out of my room not slightly amused with my clumsiness. "Get ready by ten tomorrow if you want the job." Jessica yelled from the kitchen. "Aiyee aiyee captai." I saluted even though she was already out of the room.

And now it's the worst part. UNPACKING. Ughhhhhhh

Sorry for the short chapter but i promise the nest chapter will be longer. Above is a picture of Phoebe incase you guys just wanna see her better. Please vote and share. Thank you my peaches💋💋