Shopping is hell

Phoebe's POV
One thing that i hate more than broccolis are early alarms. I'm not a morning person, in fact i have never been a morning person and the beeping of alarm was annoying the hell out of me.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!Shut! Beep! The! Beep! Fuck! Beep! Up!

I slam my hands on the clock and sigh in relief when it finally stops. I pulled my fluffy pillow and continued my beauty sleep.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

My eyes shot open. What the actual fuck? How the hell is this possible?

Groaning out loud i finally decided to get up. I rub my eyes and try to open them slowly. I quickly closed them as soon as light penetrates my eyes. I covered them with my eyes and slowly opened them.

I groaned again when i felt a throbbing pain in my head. That's what happens when you drink like an idiot.  My subconscious mocked me. Shut up asshole.  I sneered back.

Slowly getting up from my bed i paddled to the washroom while taking my towel along. After the bath, my headache lessen a little.

Walking towards my closet i pulled out a blue jeans and an oversized grey sweater. It's not cold outside but I have a craze for sweaters. Braiding my hair i finally head out of my room.

 With a throbbing headache i walked to the kitchen to get some advil for my goddamn headache

With a throbbing headache i walked to the kitchen to get some advil for my goddamn headache. But before that i had to cook something because I'm starving like hell that i could eat a whole human.

Heading into the kitchen i almost had an heart attack when i saw Jessica enjoying her breakfast as if nothing happened yesterday. She looked....fine? How the hell is that possible?

Grabbing the advil from the drawer while still looking at Jessica suspiciously i gulped down the pill. Walking to the counter i sat opposite Jessica. Note: I was still looking at her suspiciously.

"What?" She said realizing i was looking at her.
"Why are you not screaming around the house?" I asked while grabbing some pancakes that she cooked.

"Why would i?" She mumbled ,her mouth stuffed with food.

"Cause we were drunk last night, and by now you would be crying because of your headache." I said in a duh tone raising my eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes at my dramatic behavior and walked towards the sink washing her dirty plates.

I shrugged deciding to drop the topic. It's not like she's gonna talk about it. It's really hard to get things out of Jessica.