Traitor

Alexander's POV

Slamming the door to my office i barked to Damien,my right hand, who was hot on my heels. "COMMENT OSAIT-IL! (how dare he) I want that bastard alive. He had the guts to attack MY men in MY territory. I will not spare him if i get a hold of him." I walked to my table while removing my expensive Hermes leather coat and placing it on my chair.All this while Damien was silent, he knows better not to say anything at situation like this. That's one thing i like about him. Damien and I have know each other since we were young . He knows me more than anyone and also all my darkest secret.

I sat on my chair trying to figure out the problem. "Where is he?" I asked Damien who was standing opposite of me with a calm face. Damien has always been the calm one whenever dealing with stuffs like this. "Dungeon."That one word made me had a smiling like a creep. "Make sure he is treated well,Damien." Damien nooded understanding the meaning behind my words and left the room.

Lucifer really had the guts to turn my men against me. While i was walking out of my house heading to my office. Yes i own a company of my own even though i'm a mafia king. Anyways back to the incident. I was heading to my car but stopped when Damien yelled my name from the back. He was filling me with some important information that he just got about the mafia. Right in time, the exact car that i was suppose to be driving exploded a rage of fire. Damien quickly took out his gun incase there was any attack and shielded me until i was safe. After doing some investigation, a footage was found of one of my men installing a timer bomb in the car .

He was paid by Lucifer to do the deed. Lucifer has always been after my throne. He thinks it's really easy to be a mafia leader. I am just waiting for the right time when i get my hands on him i'm gonna rip off his skin and make sure to torture him to death. My revenge will be over when this man dies in my hands, and i will make sure to get my revenge.

I was snapped from my trance when my phone started to ring . I quickly picked up the call without looking at the caller id. Nobody knows my number expect for the people in the mafia. So i wouldn't need to bother to look at the id. "Parler (speak)" i barked into the phone. "Now , now mon enfant (my child). Is that a way to greet your uncle?" Shit! it was my uncle, Mariano. Mental note to myself : to check the caller id before picking up no matter what. "Pardonne-moi oncle ( forgive me uncle) i thought it was one of my men." My uncle chuckled from the other side. "It's okay chere (dear). Don't stress yourself so much with work. You should really give yourself a break."

Oukayyyy. I know where this was heading to. "Why don't you just get married and settle down. It will be for your own good." And there it was. I sighed . "Uncle please don't start this with me again. I'm just not ready yet to get settled down. And moreover this world is to dangerous. I can't." I could hear my uncle sighing on the other side. "I guess you're right. So tell me what's bothering mon fils (my son)."

"It's Mariano." His name itself makes my blood boil. "What does that connard (bastard) want?" I could literally hear the anger in my uncle's voice. The humor that was in his voice seconds ago was nowhere to be heard. "He tried to turn my men against me and fixed a timer bomb in my car." I explained the incident to uncle. "That fils de puta (son of a bitch). He's stepping out of line." "Now,now old man. Calm down. We wouldn't want your blood pressure to increase now do we?" We both chuckled. "Alright son. Take care and be careful." "I will."

After hanging up , i walked out of my office and headed down to the dungeon. I could already hear the screaming of the traitor. Adrenaline was pumping all over my body. Before i step into the room i could hear him yelling in pure anguish. I slammed the door open, everyone in the room flinched at my sudden entrance. What can i say i just happen to love being a little dramatic. The 'traitor' whose name i didn't really bother to know was tied up. My men did a pretty good job to his face. His head was hung low, since he was beaten up pretty bad he must have lost his energy.

"Well, well, what a sight." Hearing my voice his head snapped upwards and his eyes were as wide as a saucer. His face turned pale and her breathing roughly now. "No, no, please forgive me. I beg you." He begged for his life. "Well too bad since you decide to betray me. And everyone knows what happen to anyone who betrays Alexander Knight." I said while dragging a chair close to him. Damien handed me knife. I placed the knife on his fingers and smiled at him. Now let the fun begin.

Above is a picture of Alexander Knight. Let me know how you guys felt about this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment . Thank you ma peaches 💋💋