Kitten

Alexander's POV

After getting ready, me and the boys left the mansion and headed to one of my most famous club that i own. 'Desires'. Sebastian drove in his Aston Martin while Damien and I drove in my BMW i8. I started the engine and the beast roared making me smirk with satisfaction.

"Race to the club!!" Sebastian yelled from his car overtaking me, Damien chuckled beside me. Oh it's on buddy. My smirk grew bigger when we started speeding and overtaking each other. Cars were honking furiously at us. We broke almost all the traffic lights.

The cold wind hitting against me felt so peaceful. Sebastian was at the same speed with us and did a 'L' shapes gesture using his hands, telling us we were gonna lose. Oh not so fast. I thought to myself.

Sebastian started to slow down when a truck was  moving across us. My grip tightened around the steering wheel. "We're not gonna make it." Damien said , his eyes focused on the road. His grip tightened around his seat. I almost laughed at the look on his face but right now was not the time to laugh.

I pressed onto the oil, increasing the speed. "Alexander what are you doing? We're not gonna make it!" Damien yelled clearly afraid that we're gonna crash into the truck. I ignored him and continued speeding. Cars were honking furiously left ,right, everywhere. Everything started to move in a slow motion mode . What the hell?!

Before i could blink my eye we had already passed across the truck. Damien heaved a breath of relief while leaning his head back . "You're crazy." Damien said in between his breaths. I chuckled at his statement. That i am .

We reached the club and i stopped my car exactly in front of the entrance. "Excuse me, sir. You can't pa-" the valet stopped talking and his face turned pale when he took in who i was. "I..I'm..I'm sor..sorry , si..sir." He stuttered. I threw the keys at him, he clumsily caught it. "If i see one scratch on it, you're dead." I said dangerously looking directly into his eyes. He gulped and nodded quickly taking my words seriously.

Sebastian was walking towards us with an annoyed look on his face. Ha! Who's the loser now! I smirked at his expression while Damien was laughing his ass off. Sebastian grumbled inaudible words under his breath. "Ouhh shut the hell up. It's not funny. You both were just lucky you got pass the truck. I could have done it too but there were just... you know .. too many cars." Damien laughed even harder at at Sebastian's excuse.

All three of us headed to the entrance of the club. The bouncer let us in when he recognized who we were. Pushing pass all the drunk people who were dancing like crazy, we headed to the VIP section.

Once we sat down, we ordered our drinks. Sebastian was already surrounded by a group of girl....correction, slutty girls. They were practically all over him. And that asshole was literally enjoying it.

A brunette sat beside me but when i ignored her , she stomped away, god knows where.

After a few minutes both Damien and Sebastian were nowhere to be seen.  Those two idiots were here to celebrate my birthday but instead they ditched me. I scoffed at my thoughts.

I was just about to get up and leave them both here when my eyes landed on something... no wait, someone.

Her curly and smooth black hair was bouncing when she started bobbing her head to the beat. She looked exactly like an angle.