Chapter 20

TIME SKIP AT HOME

They arrived at the house after half and hour later. "Omo Jungkook! What made you took so long?" Jin asked him. "Umm...Taehyungie took me to the mall. And we having ice cream. Thats why we're late." Jungkook explained. "Ooooo are you both going for date?" Jimin asked while smirking slightly. "WTF hyung?" Taehyung said.

Which making the others laughed at them. "Jungkookie-ah, I have a present for you!" Jhope said. "What is it ?" The younger tilt his head in confusion. "This." Jhope said while showing a pink paci. "W-why are w-wu g-giving that hyungir?" The younger asked totally slipped in his littlespace A.G.A.I.N. "Hobi hyunggggg what the heck? Im trying to make him go out with me and you turned him to a baby bunny already!" Taehyung said while crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

'Dada kookie whanna kissies!" The little said while pouting his lips. "Aww bun, let's go clean up and then daddy will givr you kisses." Taehyung said making the younger puffing his cheeks. "No whanna!" The little ran to his eomma. "Eomma Kookie don't whanna bathie!" The little said while tugging onto Jin's shirt.

"Darling, you have to have your bath. Or else you will be stinks. You won't get a kiss if you stinks." Jin said. "Kookie whanna kissies!! Kookie will bathie!" The little said while running to his daddy. "Hahaha baby, let's go bun." Taehyung said while carrying him upstairs.

AFTER THE BATH

"Dada kissie?" The little said whule sitting on the bed still half naked. Taehyung smiled widely and grabbed the little hugging him tightly. Then suddenly they heard a noises coming from the side of their bedroom. "Aaa..ahh d-daddy f-faster p-pleasee!!" Well you know Yoonmin doing umm...that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Out of nowhere suddenly Taehyung  felt something in his arm getting bigger. When he looked down, he saw Jungkook in his bigspace who was blushing because of the older hugging him. But the older still hugging him while admiring the younger's beauty.

"Umm...Taehyungie?" The younger said while blushing. The older snapped out of his mind and quickly took off his hand. "S-sorry bae. You just look sexy." Taehyung said while smirking a bit making the younger blushed. "What happened hyung? Why I don't wearing my shirt? And this shorts is too tight!" Jungkook said while looking at the shorts. "Bunny, I gave you bath. And you was in your littlespace... about 3 minutes ago. Thats why I wore you that shorts." Taehyung said.

"YOU GAVE ME A BATH?! NAKED!?" Jungkook asked him. "Calm down, bae. All of the time when your in your littlespace I cleaned you up sweetheart." Taehyung said calmly. "T-thanks hyung." Jungkook said while blushing. "I don't wanna thanks. I want a kiss." Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile. And the younger blushed but he still gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks bunbun." Taehyung said while pecking his forehead.

"How about we go to the park? Its been a while since we spend our time together." Taehyung said. "Sure! Let me dress up for a while and I will be down." Jungkook said excitely. The older cooed silently and smiled at the younger. He then went downstairs to waiting for his baby bunny to come.

MEANWHILE

Jungkook looked at himself on the mirror. Try the best to make Tae impress of him. He was busy styling his hair when he saw something on the lampstand. He went to the lampstand and realised that it was a letter. And it wrote by Little Jungkook. He read it and giggled a bit looking at the gibberish words. He blushed when he realised that he wrote it to Taehyung who was his  Daddy. After that he looked at the clock and he took almost 15 minutes to get ready. He looked at himself once again and went downstairs.

"Hyung! Sorry for being late!" Jungkook said while scratching the back of his neck. "Its okay bun. Should we go now?" Tae asked. "HmmHmm." The younger nodded while heading out the living room. Taehyung smiled and got up and went to the door.

Hello readers! Well sorry for the late update.🤪 These days had been the worse day of my life. Well it's my birthday so why not update it!

Don't forget to vote ya lovely! Nadi saranghaeyo!💖✨