Chapter 35

Taehyung smirked looking down at the confuse Jungkook. Hey guys come on let's eat! Jhope said waving at the couple. Coming! Jungkook said. Jungkook quickly grabbed Yaehyung wrist and drag him to the table that full of food. Omo Jin hyung, there's so many fooddd and if you don't eat quickly i will swip it all. Jungkook said earning some chuckles from others. They comtinue to eat while chit chatting like every each of them was like on the top of everest mountain (🤣🤣🤣)

TIME SKIP

Its almost 6 in the afternoon and Jungkook's birthday party already over. Hyung, thanks again for the party. I love you guyss! Jungkook said while hugging the members tight. After getting some(many) tantrum from Yoongi finally the maknae let go. Well we gotta go now. Namjoon said while hushing the others except for Tae and Jungkook. Why so soon? I still wanna hangout with you guys! Jungkook said while pouting. Aww we want to but....um..we busy! Jimin said while shoving the members off the restaurant quickly and got himself out slamming the door shut before Jungkook could say anything more.

And that making Jungkook's pout more longer that you can hang 1001 ferrari cars on him.(🤣) Aww sweetheart, don't mind them. Plus, don't you want your present? Taehyung asked pecking the younger's puffing cheeks. Jungkook immediately smile and nod in excitement. Then come on babe! Taehyyng said grabbing Jungkook's wrist and ran to his car. A bit that Jungkook know that a bag that full of clothes was behind his backseat.

20 MINUTES LATER

One of Taehyung's hand was in the steering wheel while another one was in Jungkook's thick thighs. Taeeeeeee where my presenttttt? Jungkook whined not wanting to be patience anymore. Calm down baby. You will get it. Soon. Taehyung said while his hand creeping upwards. Tae I ca- Jungkook was about to protest again when he felt Tae's hand going upwards closer to his private parts. Jungkook was blushing and quickly throw his face other side and Taehyung was smirking eventually.
After a good half and hour of touching Jungkook's thigh, Taehyung finally stopped when the arrived.

Jungkook's eyes widem when he saw a beautiful big building that was suppose to be 5 Stars luxurious hotel in front of him. Taehyung then parked his car on the VVIP Parking and asked one of the butler to carry all the bag to their room. And when Jungkook asked him why he asked the butler instead of asking him to do so Taehyung doesn't answer but only got out of the car and opened Jungkook's. He then gave Jungkook a pair of face mask and Jungkook immediately understand. Taehyung wore the mask too and after they both ready, Taeyung hold their hands together and walked in the hotel to the lobby.

And all the humans in the lobby was staring at them or more specific qas looking at Jungkook's ass and sure they was stunning af but Taehyung doesnt give a fuck to the guys and girls who was staring at his boyfriend's plump ass. He growled making tje humans looked away. They went to the counter and Taehyung pressed a button to call out the receptionist and a woman at their age came out and nervously grabbed the key and gave to Taehyung with a DiSgUsTiNg SeXy sMiLe. Taehyung just grabbed the key and muttered a small thanks and thwn quickly grabbed Jungkook's waist walking off the creepy girl.

AT THE HALLWAY

Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand tight while walking to their room. Jungkook was blushing from the earlier and not wanting to talk anything instead he wanna enjoy the present of his lover. Jungkook looked at Taehyung wanting to say something but then Taehyung pinned him on the wall with his hands up on his head. T-Tae? Jungkook's mind cannot processing well with the older was probably sucking and licking his neck.

T-Tae not h-here....p-people c-can see u-us! Jungkook squaled when Taehyyng started to kiss down his nape. Taehyyng then picked Jungkook up in bridal style and walked through the hallway while kissing his neck. Fortunately for Jungkook, there's no one there. (Or so he thought; )) Now they was in front of their room and Taehyung was struggling with the keylock but manages to opened it and close it not forgetting to lock the doot so there's not alien or stupid creatures disturb their intimate session.

                            🔞🔞
Okay guys get you holy water cause there sweet smut coming! And if you doesn't like it....WHY THE FUCK YOU READ MY BOOK DUDE😆

Taehyung laid his baby slowly onto the bed knowing that the younger was nervous. He hovered above him and started to peppering thr younger with soft kisses around his face soothing the younger.nTaehyung then kissed down to his neck and continued to suck softly leaving pale-red hickies amd the younger was trying his best to supress his moans. But Taehyung want to hear his beautiful moans so he went to the younger's ear and whispered, Baby let that beautiful sound of yours out... Taehyung said while he bit Jungkook's earlobe softly earning a quiet moans from him.

The older was rubbing his hands all over the younger his hand stopped on the hem of the younger's shirt. Taehyung stopped kissing Jungkook and looked him in the eyes looking for his permission. And Jungkook understand what Taehyung want. He nodded softly and blushed when Taeshung smiled at him. Taehyung then carefully got Jungkook's shirt out of the younger an d stared at his baby tummy making the younger all flustered.Hyung, d-dont s-stare like t-that! Jungkook said making Taehyung chuckled and gave him a peck on his lips.

But then Jungkook whined tugging at the older's shirt. Taehyung smirked and took his shirt of showing off his hard 8 packs of abs that make Jungkook drooling(even me kook🤤)  Like what you see huh baby? Taehyung said smirking looking at the younger flustered at his words. Don't worry baby. Its all yours. And this...is mine only. Taehyung said while tracing his fingers down to the younger's hipbone and gripped on his pants.

Can I baby? Taehyung asked Jungkook who was looking like a strawberry. O-okay...Jungkook said hesitantly. Taehyung noticed and leaned down to his lover and softly pushed his bangs out of his now sweaty forehead. Baby..why hmm? You doesnt ready yet? Taehyung asked softly and Jungkook can sense a hint of disapointment lace (wtf is the the right spelling😂) in Tae's voice. He then quickly grabbed Tae's fave with both of his hands so that the older was looking straight to his eyes. No no not like that...but...im just scared that you will judge me cause im ugly...Jungkook said looking down and letting his hands down.

Taehyung leaned down again to the younger and kiss him with full of adoration and love. I will never judging you baby..you're perfect either way. No one was beautiful as you my angel. Taehyung said and kiss him back. I love you. Taehyung said and then slowly pulled off the younger's pants. Taehyung was totally amused when he saw Jungkook was wearing a black lace panties with a cute bow on it that was gifted by Taehyung. So beautiful baby..Taehyung said and slowly pulling down the panties down revealing the younger's cute member. Jungkook whined feeling his member out of his warm place.

D-Dont look t-there! Jungkook said blushing while covering his member. Dont covering yourself baby..you're beautiful baby..Taehyung said and Jungkook slowly removing his hands. Baby can you help me? Taehyung asked pointing at his.pants that have visible outline of his dick.

Jungkook' face was red by now but he still wanna do it. He thought to himself if he doesn't do it, Tae will be dissapoint and he dont want that. He wait long enough for him.

Pfft and you thought there's smut in this chapter🤣🤣🤣 sorry babies its in next chapter dont be mad! I love to teasing people!😚😚

And I know the make out session was terrible..im sorry its my first time writing this though😩 Dunno what will happen next chapter..😆

Btw dont forget to vote and comment babies!!!😍😍😍✨

I love youuuuuuuuuu♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️♥️✨♥️