Chapter 34

T-Tae? What are you doing? Jungkook said while trying to get off the blindfold but his hand stopped by his lover. Don't baby. Don't ever get this blindfolf off without Im saying okay baby?.Taehyung said and kissed the top of his baby's hand making the younger blushed but he nodded anyway. Taehyung then got out of the car and went to the passenger seat to help his lover. Once he opened the door he softly grabbed Jungkook's wrist and help him got out of the car. Tae..where are we going? Jungkook asked still confuse of what Taehyung gonna do.

Its a secret bun..Taehyung said while back hugging Jungkook earning a whine from the younger. Let's go now babe Taehyung said. Before the younger could say anything, he felt his body being lifted up in bridal style and he doesn't even need to tell who is it. He just let out a whimper feeling a familiar heat on his cheeks. Taehyung looked at the younger and chuckled. Jungkook who was blushing madly just put his head onto Tae's chest and sniffing his expensive cologne.

Jungkook was so lost on Taehyung's scent until he doesn't realised that Taehyung already stop walking. Taehyung then slowly put Jungkook back onto his feet but not leaving his waist. Jungkook on the other side not wanting to separate grom Tae's warm embrace but when he realised that thry was in public he quickly get himself together. Thats when he felt his surrounding was quiet. SO QUIET. He doesn't even hear his lover's breath. He then started to panic.

T-Tae? Jungkook said while trying to search for someone with his blindfold still on not wanting to pull of the blindfold for the sake of his life. But still nothing.. Then he suddenly someone hugging his waist. He jolted up and calm down after sniffing the person cologne. Tae...you're scaring me right here..Jungkook whining. Taehyung doesn't say anyrhing but a smirk was plastered on his lips. His lips went to Jungkook's earlobe and bit it softly making thr younger shudder at sudden action.

Taehyung smirked and blow softly into Jungkook ears and whispered slowly. Happy Birthday My BabyBun...Taehyung said and pull the the blindfold off of the younger's eyes. Once the younger opened his eyes, suddenly a loud cheered making him jolted.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK-AH!!! The loud cheered from the Bangtan making the younger smiled widely and giggled. Totally forgot his own birthday. Aww thanks hyungs! Even I doesn't remember my own birthday! Jungkook said making the others giggle and welcoming the maknae. He then felt someone wrapped his hand onto his waist. Tae? Jungkook said while turning his head upwards only to meet Taehyung's warm lips onto his. Mhmmm..mhmm T-Tae..Jungkook pulled off and looked at him in the eyes.

Happy Birthday baby.. I love youuuu!!Taehyung said while hugging him tight. Aww thank you! I love you too TaeTae! Jungkook said returning the hug towards the older. Okay you two now time for partyyyyyyyy! Jimin screamed.  The younger giggled and pulled his lover's hand with him towards the others
Hey, I wonder why this restaurant was empty? Jungkook asked. Well Taehyung reserved the whole restaurant for a day. Jin said while fixing his hair.

He did what!? Jungkook said shocked. He then turned to the older with his mouth opened shock.Taehyung smirked and went to Jungkook and shoved his face onto Jungkook's neck. I do reserved the whole restaurant for you babe. Taehyung said. Why? You're wasting your money Tae. Jungkook said puffing his cheeks. Well baby, I don't want you to celebrate your birthday in a ctowd and noisy people. I want it to be private, nice and not noisy like a fucking club. Taehyung said and rised his head to kiss the younger's cheek. Done talking bkth of you! Let's eat! Jhope said while arranging the plates on the desk.

Let's go guys! Namjoon said leading them to the table.  Right after they settle them self on at the table, suddenly the light was off. They panicked for a bit and started to shout for the waiter and something else but then stopped when they suddenly saw a light source coming from a side. The light souce was getting closer to them along with soft footsteps. And then, they see..Taehyung who was holding a cake with some candles on it. Taehyung stepped closer to them while keeping his eyes on his baby. Taehyung smiled.

~Happy birthday to you~

~Happy birthday to my baby~

~Happy birthday to you~

Once Taehyung finished the song, he was now right in front of Jungkook who having tears threatening to fall. Taehyung smiled and put the cake on the table. Then suddenly the light turn on again. The others turn to their side and saw some waiters at their side and they know that Taehyung had plan this earlier. Taehyung then grabbed both of his lover's hand and looked at him in the eyes. Oh and god know how much Jungkook the guy in front of him. T-thank y-you T-Tae...Jungkook said while his head hanging low feeling a bit shy. But then a finget lifted his chin up. Taehyyng smiled and kissed Jungkook's lips passionately. You're welcome baby. I love you so much. Taehyung said.

I love you too..Jungkook said. Awwwww you both so cuteeee..Imma hug you guys to death! Jimin said and attack the maknaes with his gigantic hugs. Eww get me out from heree! Taehyung said and finally Jimin got off from them. Now let's eat before the dishes be cold! Yoongi said and they all settle themselves on the table. Taehyung carefully grabbed the cake and pull it closer to Jungkook. Once again they sang birthday song for their maknae together making the younger felt so happy.Ok now wish for something and blow your candles baby. Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and nodded. He then closed his eyes for about 5 seconds and after that he blowed his candles along with loud claps.

What is you wishing for,Kook? Namjoon asked. And the others was looking at the younger desperately to know what tthe younher wished. Its a secret hyung. Jungkook said while giggle looking at his hyungs unsatisfied faces. Well this is the gift from me! Jimin said while handing Jungkook a box wrapped with gift wrapper and ribbon. Aww thanks hyung...you don't have to buy me this. Jungkook said but getting a pfft ftom the older. And letting my bff doesn't get gifts for his birthday? Hell no! Jimin said sassily making the whole group laughed.

As for Jimin, he gave his bestfriend  two pairs of new timberlands knowing his bff was obssess with it. Yoongi gave the younger a new guitar to replace his old one while Jhope gave him a whole collection of ironman. Namjoon gave him a new sets of earrings and lastly Jin gave him tons of with black and white  design tshirts. Thank you so much hyungs! I lobe youuu! Jungkook said feeling all giddy with all the presents. We love you too Kook. The members said.

Let's partyyy!!

Baby..Taehyung said while back hugging him. Yes, TaeTae? The younger titled his head upwards. Do you wanna your gift baby? Taehyung asked getting a nod from the younger.

You will get it baby...soon

HIIIIIIIII IK ITS BEEN A LONG TIMEEE
BUT I HAVE NO IDEA IN MIND AND SCHOOL HIT ME LIKE A MUTHAFUDGING TRUCK

SOOOOO HERE'S THE REWARD FOR YA😆

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND KEEP ON VOTING MEEE😁😁😍