•You're A Certified And Proper Idiot.•

I find my seat. 25 minutes late to class and sadly Zayn and I also have English together. He's already torturing the poor teacher.

"That's not necessary to ask if you want to become an English teacher, Mr. Malik." Ms. Jones says.

Zayn smirks. "But what if a student asks me an impossible ass question that I'm asking, and I don't know the answer. The human society need people like me. Yes we may annoy you a bit but we contribute more than what people like to say."

Ms. Jones stands there gaping, but quickly composes herself. "Yes, well I think that's for another generation."

The class snickers quietly as Zayn rolls his eyes. I shake my head, scoffing. I mean come on. Who says stuff like that?

He leans over to me. "You know I'm right,"

I snort. "You're a certified and proper idiot." He clicks his tongue, winking at me. Someone gut me already.

"I know you like me." he whispers. I almost laugh loudly at his accusation. "Oh please, don't flatter yourself, pretty boy."

"I'm not. Just calling it how it is, Ugly Betty." I groan. "Whatever, Dumbo."

He chuckles, his eyes lighting up at my comebacks. For a second, I join in.

Maybe he isn't so bad.

Wait a minute Mila, this is Zayn you're talking about.

True, true.

The bell rings, tossing me out of my thoughts. Its lunch time and I'm famished. I make my way to the parking lot to wait for Harry.

I search for his black Range Rover but its nowhere in sight. I sight, pulling my hair slightly. Why I do these abusive things to my body, I don't know.

I nearly fall on the ground when I'm bumped by something. I turn around to see a small black car, and just my luck, Zayn is behind the wheel.

Rolling down the window, he pops his head out. "Looking for a ride?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I chuckle to myself.

"Um no. Actually, my Pops told me not to talk or take rides from strangers."

He snorts. "Is that so?" I nod. "Sure is."

I start walking but he starts cruising next to me. "Just get in the car. Harry told me to get you after class because he had an appointment."

And suddenly I remember he does. But why would he tell Zayn of all people?? Probably to push my buttons. But Harry must be crazier than a kid in the ward to think I'm gonna ride with him.

I scoff. "Oh please, Malik. If Harry wanted to torture me he would have done otherwise."

Zayn chuckles. Just chuckles. Never laugh. Always a chuckle. "Love, just get in the car."

I contort my face like I just heard the most disgusting thing ever. Love? Please, save the pet names, dunce.

"Yeah, no. Don't call me that. And I'm not getting in a car with someone who resembles a cinnamon roll."

I point to the blonde strip in his hair. Its quiffed, yes, but curled as if they're true cinnamon rolls. Appetizing, but in this case, I want to puke.

A text comes into my phone from Harry.

Harry :)
Srry love, can't pick you up today. Hopefully you'll catch ride with ZaynDon't get too caught up that you'll forget me ;) x

I groan, rolling my eyes. "Fine. But only cause I got a text from Harry."

He smiles getting out of the car. I question what he's doing but I'm so shut up when he shushes me. He takes my backpack and puts it in the backseat, opening my door so I could get in.

"You know, I could get used to this.. I don't mind doing this for my girlfriend." He leans in the window, smirking. I roll my eyes. "No."

He leans in a bit more. "Come on, just one kiss."

I feel my cheeks burn and a smile creeping on my face. "No Zayn. Take me home."

Before I know it, Zayn's lips are on mine for a short period of time. Enough to know that he kissed me, but enough to question what just happened.

I gasp, almost exploding for two reasons, 1) being that I cannot accept the fact that he did that, and 2) being that I can't believe that I, Mila Banks, had a palpitation.

He chuckles, jogging to the other side of the car getting in.

**

"Take a left here," I say.

The whole ride has been silent because of him kissing me. He tries making jokes and making moves and I shoot him down hard.

I speak up when he misses my turn. "Hey, you missed my turn, jackass!"

He snorts. "Yeah, and?" I huff loudly. "And you're supposed to taking me home. Shall I call Harry?"

"Ha! You're full of laughs today, Mills."

I give him a death glare hoping it'll work. (Of course I wouldn't wish death on him.. Just a short coma). He fake gasps, starting to fake pout.

"Oh, this is supposed to be where I'm scared of Harry. The protective boyfriend, huh?"

I cut my eyes at him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He snorts again. "It means he's a pansy,"

"Unbelievable. You're a certified and proper idiot!"

He grins. "Yeah, I've been told that before." I chuckle. "Really? By who?"

"Lots of people, but lately the one I admire."

×××
Yo! Okay, so if you don't get the "humor" its fine. Its not supposed to be LOL funny just HEHE funny.

Comment what ya think. Tell me what you like!!
—jo xoxo