•Come Cuddle With Me.•

Summer. My favorite time of year. School's almost out, with the exception of the last day— today. Right now, I'm walking beside Harry. Yes I've scolded him for leaving me with that pig but we're okay now.

We enter the doors, people staring as usual. But not at me. They're staring at Harry. He has a black eye. Its kind of a yearly thing. He gets in fights at the end of the year. What is his deal with that?

He rolls his eyes at the staring students. I lean up to him. "Ignore them, Harry."

He snorts. "Believe me, I'm trying."

We continue walking ahead to our class. Honestly, I don't even know why we bother with coming to school on the last day. We do absolutely nothing but socialize, but I guess that's what makes it the best.

"Hey, sweet cheeks,"

Zayn steps in our way, making sure to block me from anything else. Harry, who's currently grimacing, looks like he's about to flip. I step aside, trying to make my way back to Harry.

"Out of my way, moron."

He chuckles behind me, following us. "Take a compliment, bitchface."

I hear Harry chuckle beside me and I elbow him. "Whatever, cocksucker."

Zayn laughs. Like genuinely hard. I roll my eyes, but I can't help to chuckle a bit myself. Harry pulls me away, and I realize we've been standing there, giggling like 2 year olds.

**

"Freedom," Harry says with a smile on his face. Of course he has a busted lip, due to unplanned and last minute fights. Harry wasn't the troubled one but if someone bit, he'd bite back. 10x more.

I reach up and wipe a bit of blood from his lip. "Yes, freedom indeed," I wipe it on his arm. He scrunches his face up, but laughs.

"We need to get you cleaned up, Styles."

He chuckles. "You? Cleaning? The devil is a lie,"

I playfully hit his arm, earning a laugh in return we continue walking to his car when a certain pest approaches us.

"Speak of the devil," I mumble. Harry stiffles a quiet laugh, then clears his throat. I prepare myself for whatever insults that are about to come from this pig's arse.

Arse?  Really Mila? Gosh, Harry must be rubbing off on me..

I shake my thoughts and are now faced with Zayn. "Hey Mills,"

I sigh. "Please call me Mila." He chuckles and shakes his head. "No can do, Banks."

I roll my eyes and impatiently look at the invisible watch on my wrist. "Can we go or are you here to waste precious moment of our time?" I snap.

Harry sucks a breath in. "Easy, Mila. Damn," I shrug at him. Zayn gives me an amused look. "Maybe I'm using these moments for something special.."

I give him a questioning look. "Whatever. What do you want?"

He changes his posture, leaning on his feet and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Well, there's a party tonight and I was wondering if you guys wanted to go. Be like my plus 2." He holds up two finger cutely and grins.

I find myself chuckling at his humor. Then I look to Harry who's looking at me. He gives me a look and I know he's planning on taking me.

"Oh no, no no no. You can't make me go Styles." He nods his head yes, while telling me to find my best outfit and confirming with Zayn that I'll go.