Chapter 6

All I remember was my heart racing. A faint voice calling my name as if guiding me through a dark voide. The voice kept getting stronger and clearer. Lighting me through the sea of darkness and confusion. I felt my body starting to shake. Before I knew I was sadly soon brought back to earth. My eyes opened and I saw both Henry and Cameron looking at me. There faces painted with worry and confusion. I looked around and saw, that I was in my room?

I could feel, tears? I looked at both Cameron and Henry. "What happened? I was at In n out with Alex a few minutes ago," I asked as I rubbed my eyes and patted my face to wake myself up.

Cameron chuckled. "You must have been dreaming. You've been knocked out for a long time Harp. After dad left you went to your room and blacked out. It's 7 in the morning Harper." My eyes grew big and I quickly looked at my phone and I had a bunch of messages from Alex. "You left him hangin?" Henry said trying his best not to laugh. I could tell he was ready to laugh at me so I nodded in guilt. Surely enough he started to die from laughter. I groaned. "I'm so stupid. I thought I had texted him back." I soon felt my face instantly flush a bright red. I noticed that I had dreamt about Alex hugging me and being protective of me. An odd feeling started to go through my body.

Cameron gave me a smirk. "Oh~ She may not have gone with Alex. But our little missy here seems to have had a wonderful dream. Maybe a wet dream perhaps?" I blushed even more and threw a pillow at him. "Go suck a dick Cameron." I yelled. He threw back the pillow and smiled. "Oh believe me I already do. I suck that dick everyday."

Both Cameron and I started to laugh. Henry stood in the back with his head on his hands. "I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Hey! These idiots are your siblings. Therefore you are also an idiot." Cameron said as he smiled and looked at my closet. His smile soon faded away. Before I knew we all we're looking at my closet. More specifically the picture I had on my closet door. It was a picture of mom and all three of us. I could tell all of us were feeling the same thing. We missed mom. It was a feeling that has never left. Even though I was really young I still got effected. I sometimes wondered how our life would be if she had still been alive. To be fully honest at times I cry. I cry myself to sleep, I cry when I'm alone. It's hard living life when you practically have no parents. No support what so ever. No I love you, good job....nothing. Maybe that's why I act how act? But it's hard to pretend to be a strong person.

Cameron soon broke the silence that overflowed the room. He cleared his throat, "So , Harper are you going to Homecoming?" I gulped. The very thought of homecoming kinda made both sick and nervous.

"To be honest. I really haven't thought about that," I chuckled, "not to mention homecoming is in like a month. It's too early to think about it and plus all my dresses are really old-" Before I could finish Henry interrupted me.

"We know you don't want to go. But it's your sophomore year. You should let lose Harp." Henry said in a soft serious tone.

Oh? Did I forget to mention. I am actually a sophomore. Heh, I kinda get confused when your using the fancy words. But yeah I'm a sophomore and so is Alex. Henry is a senior and Cameron is a junior. Now you're all caught up.

"I know it's my sophomore year which is exactly why I don't want to go. I find no use in me going to homecoming. Heck, I don't even date." I said as got up my bed and started to get ready.

"Harper, we know you don't like these types of things. But maybe try going. You are not gonna be completely alone. My boyfriend, Henry, Riley, Alex and myself are all going." Cameron explained to me in a calm voice.

I looked at him and chuckled. "Cameron you're going with your boyfriend. Henry and Riley are practically in love with each other. So it's no surprise they're going to be making out in the corner."