chapter 1

Regret. The only thing that filled my mind. It's the only thing that ever fills my mind. I'm honestly used to it. I kept shoving and pushing through the hallway. I can't wait to get out of this prison. I managed to make it to the restroom. To my luck I didn't die while on the way there. I went inside and looked at myself in the mirror. Yup. Still the same. No glow up. No popularity. Just plain old boring Faith. I fixed my old favorite red flannel. I took off my black beanie and fixed my long brown hair. I hate it. It's so long. My mother always hated it short and to my bad luck so does my older brother. So I have no choice but to keep it long. I took out my earbuds, that were blasting music, and washed my face. I took a deep look at my reflection. "I fuckin hate you!" I punched the mirror. I watched as it cracked a little. A small sting could be felt from my knuckles. I looked at them. Yup. They were bleeding. I took out a bandage, from my black Jansport backpack, and wrapped it around my right hand. I took a deep breath in while closing my eyes. I opened them and put my earbuds back in and went out of the restroom.

I continued to survive through the hallways. "So you are still down to go to Dill's party right?" A guy asked his girlfriend. She smiled and happily said,"YES! Of course!" Fake. I thought to myself. Honestly it sickened me. I hated relationships. They were nothing but a waste of time and emotions. What's the point of a relationship? Is it to be with someone because you feel the need to have their affection and their company? Whatever the reason I could care less.
It's no surprise actually. It's the same thing over and over again in this stupid school. It just makes me fuckin sick. I just want to lay down in my small bed and never wake up. I'll do anything if it means not coming to this or any stupid school. I rolled my eyes as I passed by a couple making out. Can't they take their love somewhere else?!! Do they have to show their...their affection in front of me?!!!

I soon felt someone shove me hard against the lockers. "Freak," they murmured as they passed by me. "Ass hole," I said making sure they'd hear me.

Well what can I do. My life is like that and I can't change it right. My mom would tell me stories about how high school was a great place to be. How she would always have fun and be happy in high school. I blasted my music hoping that I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. I went into my Spanish class. Everyone was talking to each other like always. I was invisible to everyone. I sat down in my seat. Mine was a window seat. I loved that seat so much. It was a window seat in the back of the room. No seat to my right and the kid who sat next to me wasn't here.  

........Yeah.

I love it.

Life sweet Life.

Or so I thought. Until that one day.