Pina Colada pt. 2

Jaylin Reign Herrera POV

Sabrina and I are both ZOOTED as fuck. The crown is getting to me and the weed is there too. On to our third blunt because these burn slow she is dancing on me to a Summer Walker Stretch You Out.

"Ain't gon' stress you out, out, out, out, out. We gon' stretch you out, out, out, out. We just wanna have fun, fun, fun, oh, oh. We wanna make you cum, cum, cum, cum, cum." She sang along with the song. I passed her the blunt while she slow wined on to me.

We all were actually smoking and we pretty lit. I know I just met her a couple of hours ago, but I feel like we known each other for hellas. Plus, I don't share my drinks with anyone. By myself I could spend up to 70 dollars in the club without even knowing I spent that much. Man why in the hell would Jabrill hide this one away from me all this time, I thought we was bros like damn.

"Come on Jay, its getting late bro, its like 2:15 A.M.." Jabrill said. He looked over it, and really wanted to go home. His dreads are now out of the bun he had, and his face just look dead tired.

"Mm after this song." I pushed him away gently letting Sabrina continue to dance on me. Not only am I sharing this blunt with her, I'm also sharing my crown peach with her. Like I said before I don't share shit with nobody.

Then No Guidance came on and we are still in our groove. She is really throwing it back at me, and I'm being the best damn catcher out here.

Jabrill POV

"Lily go get Sabrina, I ready to go and that fool has the keys." I told her.

She shook her head and laughed, but still went over there. "You know they look good together. Look at how she is nowhere near shy now."

"I know, Jay had the smile on her this entire day. Let's tease her about it."

Lily went over to Sabrina and pulled her away. I heard Jaylin whine about it and pouted.

"Aww come on Lily." Sabrina whined. "Look at that pout."

"Girl I wanna go home, and I have to take you high drunk ass home too." Lily laughed. They were really hitting it off, and I'm happy for her. I'll give it a while though, Sabrina really recently broke up with her girlfriend of 2 years.

I picked up Jaylin and put her over my shoulder. This girl is heavy drunk. "Damn nigga you heavy."

Jaylin continued to smoke the blunt and laughed. "Nobody told your tall rock head ass to pick me up, but since you are. TO THE CAR YOU PEASEANT!" She slapped my ass as I carried her out of the club. I went into her hand bag and grabbed the key out of there to unlock the door. Then placing her in the passenger seat of her black Dodge Challenger.

"Alright bro, tell the truth, you feeling Sabrina." Jabrill said getting into her driver seat.

Jaylin drunkenly looked over to me and smiled. I know she is tired of smiling because this entire day she has been in Sabrina's face the whole time. She literally ignored us the whole day. "Shordy a dime bro. I ain't never met someone I vibe with this quickly."

Yeah, they will make a great couple if Jaylin can behave herself around Bri. That smart mouth and bluntness she has can make people not want to be her friend. I've seen people basically stopped talking to her over her bluntness. It messed with her confidence and became one of her many insecurities. It's to the point she is okay that people don't really mess with her, but I know deep down inside she just wants to be well liked. She has a heart of gold, but she speaks her mind. I look over to her, and she is knocked out in the passenger seat.

-

10:00 A.M.

"Oh my fucking god." I heard Jaylin groaned as the sun beamed through the white curtains. "Where the hell am I?"

"My house, its breakfast down stairs and coffee is already brewed." I said standing in the doorway.

I went down stairs and sat down on the couch watching last nights basketball game I recorded. Jaylin came down in her white sports bra and Calvin Klien briefs looking groggy as ever. I'm also in my briefs too. We have been cool since forever almost. My mom is best friends with her mom, so we instantly vibed. We both went through our ugly fat phases together and now we handsome as ever.

"Too much crown man." She flopped down on the smaller couch in my living room.

"You and Sabrina both drank almost entire bottles of Crown Royal Peach last night. Luckily the owner is cool with us and Lily is the plug there." I said sipping my coffee.

"I'm bout' to get my glasses out the car. I just took my contacts out." Jaylin got up and went upstairs to grab her pants. She is kind of blind, but most of the time she is wearing her contacts.

She came back down in her pants and walked outside barefoot to the car. Once she came back in with her glasses on, she stripped out of her pants and went back to her same position as before.

Jaylin picked her mug up, then took a sip from her hot coffee, We gotta talk bro."