Oh Daddy

"And I can't walk away from you, baby
If I tried."

~ Now ~

Cordelia sat on the floor of her room, Misty's things scattered around her. Her hands hovered over each piece of clothing, searching for a sign, searching for anything that would lead her to Misty. She spoke to Misty, asking her to follow her voice, trying her best not to break as she did. A flash of Misty singing to herself, alone in a coffin appeared to Cordelia as she held onto one to Misty's shawls. She held it closer, gripping the fabric, needing more in order to find her. As fast as the vision came it disappeared. Cordelia spun in a circle, reaching for one of Misty's earrings, piercing it into her finger, an image of a familiar cemetery coming to her.

She was quick to find Queenie, knowing of all the witches in the house she would be the most powerful, and the most willing to help. Despite Queenie's recent distaste for Cordelia, she knew Queenie's heart was big and she would not sit around and let one of their own suffer. Queenie guided Cordelia out of the house, Myrtle stopping them at the door. Myrtle was adamant about Cordelia leaving the house in her condition, Cordelia pushed past her, telling her she was going to get Misty and bring her home.

The two witches stood in front of the red bricks that had entombed Misty, Cordelia encouraging Queenie to use her powers to the extent she knew Queenie was capable of. Cordelia's heart beat loudly in her chest as she heard the bricks coming apart and the loud thud of a coffin hitting the ground. She could feel Misty close to her, hearing her coughing loudly as she sat up in the coffin. Misty looked up at Cordelia and smiled, relieved to be found in time, sadness filling her eyes as she looked at Cordelia's, which no longer bore its blue and brown colours.

"What happened?"

"Madison happened, what else?" Queenie huffed, "I'll meet you at the car."

Queenie left the two witches alone, Cordelia reaching out a hand blindly, Misty using it to help herself up from out of the coffin.

"I wasn't talkin' about what happened to me, yknow." Misty spoke, her fingertips lightly grazing Cordelia's cheek. "You okay?"

"I did what needed to be done." Cordelia replied in a cool tone. "I can't keep losing you Misty. And I need to protect not just you but all of my girls. I'm more use without my sight than I am with it."

"You're a better Supreme than your mother'll ever be." Misty sighed, taking Cordelia's hand in her own. "Let's get the hell outta here and go home."

As Misty entered the Coven and saw Madison she couldn't hold herself back, walking over and smacking her as hard as she could. Once Cordelia refused to step in, Misty went full force at the young witch, her anger and hurt coming out with every blow. In the heat of it all, Misty was interrupted by the Axeman's presence in the Coven, the girls coming together to dispose of him as he had Fiona.

The girls stood and admired the portrait hanging of Fiona, speaking of her in death as they never had throughout her life. Cordelia held onto Myrtle to experience the painting for herself, expressing how she felt about Fiona and rightfully so, the other girls seemed eager to forget the damage she had done in her time as Supreme. With the death of Fiona, the search for the next Supreme was imminent, hoping to crown their new leader sooner than later.

By the end of the night, most of the girls had retired to bed, anxious to begin their training for the Seven Wonders which was now only a few days away. Misty sat up in the kitchen, brewing herself a tea to hopefully settle her thoughts. She had briefly remembered the Seven Wonders from her studies at the academy, and knew the risks it would entail.