Opposite

Okay so a lot of the phrases are references to Jesse's song Opposite which is what the story is based on so go listen to the song before you read thanks xx

After we went to the concert Libby and I decided to go to (local breakfast restaurant) to get some After we went to the concert Libby and I decided to go to (local breakfast restaurant) to get some food. There he was, as beautiful in person as he was on stage, Jesse.

Jesses POV:

Shows were my favorite thing in the world, not only did they make us rich but there were always super hot chicks there. I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it freaked me out a little bit. But, hey I guess I should get used to it... Right?

After the show the band and some friends always went out to eat, it was usually breakfast food because it's what we all craved when we were high. As we walked into the diner I saw her, the starry eyed, innocent looking girl, she was blonde and by all means gorgeous. Just then I noticed... She was wearing a NBHD band tee... Of course, she was a fan girl, weren't they all?

We sat down at a booth in the far right corner of the diner. The girl looked up from her menu, face all radish. I was dreading the moment she was going to get the courage to come over her and ask for a picture or whatever.

I looked down at my phone.

69 notifications

I chuckled and then my face became grave.

69 messages and not a single one from Sydney.

Sydney was special she had to whole damn package. Sydney was too indie with her vintage fashion, listens to old records if it was vinyl she had it. Maybe I liked her because she hated what I did, she thought it was a joke.

Shays POV

I was staring wasnt I? shit, he looked at me... should I go say hi? he probably knows I'm a fan, because of my shirt. ugh he is so hot his tattoos, and his hat...

Okay, okay I should go over there.

"Are you okay?" Libby asked me

"Yeah yeah totally- I think I'm going to go over there and talk to him" I said

Libby looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care.

I got up, my palms were starting to sweat I couldn't do it...

"Maybe we should both go over there you know?" I asked hesitantly

Libby shook her head.

"Good luck, Shay..."

I got back up and walked over to his table. cool and collected just say cool and collected.

The guys were all laughing, they looked like something out of an old magazine from the 90's.

Jesse was wearing his leather jacket.

"Hi, Jesse-

Jesses POV

"my names Shay and I'm a big fan"

said the girl.

"Hey Shay, I liked your shirt."

I gave her a wink. was I leading her on? Wow, she was gorgeous...

"Thanks-"

Shay managed to spit out her face red again.