Everybody's Watching Me

Did she really? I didn’t know how to respond? What should i say?

Me:

You do?

shit no okay

When?

Oh now you want to see me?

send

SYDNEYS POV:

“Wait you’re serious?”

I laughed in his face, he was trying to be a rapper?

“Good luck with that” i said sarcastically

He muttered something under his breath, I honestly didn’t care what he had to say… I’ll admit, it was a little fun to mess with him. I could tell just by looking at him he was nervous, maybe he knows? I should probably tell him… But i can’t, and i won’t… He can’t know.

Leaving Tonight-

Jesse’s POV

“ya fooled me from the start, when you let me start to love you…”

I ripped a piece of paper off of an envelope and scribbled the words down.

“Im leaving tonight, im leaving tonight, i’ll be gone in the morning”

What am i doing here? Why do i let Sydney do this to me? She doesn’t actually care about me does she?

I walked out of her apartment, what a waste of time…

Shay’s POV

I woke up in a daze, was last night- er this morning even real?

I looked at my phone and- what a shocker, no new messages…

Okay- well maybe he’s just busy or something? He is like… Famous.

I should just get over it…

Jesses POV

Why do i even worry but girls? The ones i want don’t want me and the ones that want me i don’t want…

I reached in my pocket for the piece of paper that had some music lyrics scribbled on it. Sure, what i was going through sucked, but something positive always came out of it. I had the band and music was always my salvation. The band was getting popular and of course that felt good, we worked our asses off for this! I just wish Sydney would support me as much as i supported her.

Flashback-

The tall blonde girl had always stuck out in school, I hated school, and she was the only reason i attended. Her body was amazing, hopefully her personality matched up to her looks. She walked out of the classroom and i was shortly behind her, she dropped her books everywhere. Now was my chance, before she could even react i dove to the floor and started picking up her things.

“Thanks, you didn’t have to do that.”

“Yeah, i know.-” Why did i just say that… Okay

“My name’s Jesse.”

i reached out to shake her hand but she dismissed it, she looked at me with her gorgeous green eyes and told me her name.

“Sydney… My name is Sydney.”