four

"sit." the guy instructed me to sit down on he chair that sat across his desk. i hesitated, but sat down due to the glare he was sending me.
after the guy - i mean jungkook - dragged me down the street, he lead me into a normal sized building. and that's when i started panicking.
i mean, i was practically lured into a building by a stranger without having a say in anytning. how can you not freak out?
but at least there were some people in the lobby of the building. so if jungkook tried anything with me, i can scream for help.

they were giving me weird looks when i walked into the building, the people in the lobby. almost all of them had multiple tattoos and piercings covering their body. it's as if it was only me who had nothing on my body, which was true. jungkook himself has a couple tattoos. the lobby had a pool table, a small snack bar, a little arcade corner and that's about it. no fancy chandelier or decked out living room. just a seating area and a couple entertainment gadgets.
jungkook lead me down a hallway and into an office looking room. and here we are.

"now," jungkook began, as we are now both seated in either side of his desk. "i'm sure you're wondering what the fuck is going on right now."
"yeah, no shit-"
"no comments until i'm done." he interuppted me with a slight raise of his hand.
"you sound like my dad." i huffed, making a final statement before silencing myself, eager to hear what this bitchass of a guy has to say.

"you like life, don't you? you like living." he started.
"okay, what the fuck-"
"what did i say about the comments, man?" he whined in annoyance. jungkook seemed fed up.
"it's y/n. you can call me by my name."
jungkook nodded in acknowledgment.
"right, y/n." he leaned towards me a bit. he said my name with slight exaggeration, and was now staring into my dull eyes.

"you like living, as i said-"
"not really. i work in a fast food place, not the best life. you literally told me i smelt like chicken nuggets when we met."
jungkook stayed silent.
"that's because you did."
"thank you." i muffled a chuckle from escaping my lips. what is this conversation?

"do you know what the mafia is, y/n?" jungkook asked me. a serious expression coated his face.
this time, i laughed. "yeah. in like the movies."
jungkook clicked his tongue, a slight smirk spreading his lips.
"well, real life isn't a movie, sweetheart."

i scrunched my eyebrows. "what-"

"i need you to join me. to join the mafia."