Soulmate 17

heres the chappy! thnk Daddylilgirl!

Alabama's POV

I wake up in the same room as yestreday-except this time I'm chained to the bed. I start struggling trying to break the chains, but nothing works. "You can't get out. They're too strong for you since I weakened your body." I hear a voice say. I turn my head and see Amat sitting on a chair. His eyes are full of sadness and pain. He stands up and walks over to me. "Cami-"

"Amat you have no right to call me Cami anymore. No you don't deserve to call me Cami." I snap at him. His eyes turn a light yellow and his hands clench into fists. The dark gray mist surrounding him is now bolder.

"I can still call you what I want!" He yells at me. His palm comes in contact with my cheek. My face flares in pain and tears come to my eyes. My eyes are wide in shock. Why would he slap me? His eyes turn back to their dark blue color and the mist dies down. His eyes widen in shock as he realizes what he did. "I didn't-"

I cut him off. "Amat, if you truly loved me then you would'nt have slapped me. Amat, please get over me. This isn't healthy." I say choking on a sob. His dark blue eyes look determined.

"I'm not letting a mistake come in between us. I love you, Cami. You don't have to be with that vampire. Be mine. Be with me. I love you." He says stroking my unslapped cheek. I sigh and move so his hand isn't touching my cheek.

"Wayne is my soulmate. My other half. I love him with every fiber of my being. So stop trying to get me to love you more than a brother. I love you in a brotherly sense, but not in the lover sense. I'm sorry Amat my heart belongs to Wayne." His eyes narrow at me.

-Ally, do you know where you are yet?- Wayne asks mentally.

-No, not yet. I think I can get it out of Amat though- I say back to him.

"Amat where are we?" I ask.

He smiles cruely at me and runs a finger over my lip. I shudder in disgust. Did he not undertsand what I told him before? "Kiss me and you'll find out." He whispers to me.

-Ally you have your powers remember? Use them at Amat. Persuade him.- Wayne says.

-Okay.. I'll try..- I say doubtly.

I look into Amat's eyes and a silver ball of light materializes in between us. His eyes grow wide and his eyes turn silver like the ball. A surge of guiltiness runs through me. I'm hypnotizing him.. "Amat tell me where we are." I whisper to him. I feel so bad..

"The abandoned house on Heather's street." He says monotone.

"In what state? What city?" I ask him.

"In Connecticut. In Soleanna." Soleanna?

-Wayne?- I ask mentally.

-Babygirl where are you?- He asks worriedly. A pain runs through me. I miss him..

-The abandoned house on Heather's street in Soleanna, Connecticut-

-I've told the Royal Guard. It'll take a while to get there even with vampire speed. A half an hour at the most. Don't worry. I'll be there soon. EGO diligo vos.- (I love you.)

My heart twists. -EGO diligo vos quoque- (I love you too)

I look at Amat and he's passed out on the ground. The door opens and I meet big blue eyes..

"Haemon?''

Wayne's POV

-EGO diligo vos qouque- she says to me. I growl loudly and my fist pounds on the table. We have to find her.. I miss her..

"Dad. I know where she is, We have to go now." I growl. I'm slowly slipping out of control. It's hard to understand what I say with my fangs proding out of my mouth. I keep thinking of what that bastard did to her..

I'm going to kill him, I think as I dash outside in front of my guard. I don't care if he's a damned vampire hunter. He took what's mine.

Mine! I start to run faster moving at a blinding speed.

I'm going to kill him even if it kills me too.

No one takes my soulmate away from me.

Alabama's POV

Haemon came to my rescue to help me get away. We're now in a fancy car speeding down the highway. "Haemon? Why did you decide to help me? I thought you didn't like me." I ask him. His hands clench the stearing wheel. He's been really quiet. Extremely quiet. Almost like I am most of the time.

"I don't." He says after a long silence. "I'm bringing you to Wayne so he doesn't destroy the city. He has before. Once he starts he won't stop until we temporarily kill him. He's darkness. He will destroy anything until he gets what he wants. Or we stop him."

Temporarily kill him? Does he go that mad? Wayne would kill people? To get to me? I don't want people to die. I can't imagine Wayne actually.. killing someone.

"You know of that fire that killed almost 1,00 people in Massachusetts?" Haemon asks. I nod. "That was Wayne." My eyes grow wide. He did that? My aunt Liz almost died in that fire. "You should tel him you're okay. He's probably going crazy. Unless he's already past that point." He mumbles the last part. I nod.

-Wayne?- I ask mentally. He doesn't answer. I push the message farther into his mind, but I get a massive headache immediately. Is he blocking me off?

-Wayne!- I yell mentally.

Nothing.. I start to panic. "Haemon! I think he's already in the darkness! We have to find him!" I say. The car rakes a sharp u-turn making my body smack into the door. Oww..

"Sorry. But we haev to hurry." Haemon says.

Please don't do anything stupid Wayne.. Please..

Wayne's POV

I'm out for blood. Letting the darkness take over me. I don't care if I'm going to kill people. I don't care if I will shed innocent blood

I'm going to do anything to get my Alabama back.

Then I lunge at the vampire hunter.

Haemon's POV

Let the madness being.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please dont be mad for Wayne going crazy!! I needed something to do with his poer and thats the first thing that popped up! Dont be mad! Comment and vote and stuff!! PLZZZ!!!!

Peace Out!

+-Arianna-+