Mafumafu/まふまふ🎶🎶

Mafumafu looked at his reflection at the mirror and smiled, he wore a fancy tuxedo and looked over at Soraru who was fixing his vest. "Why was I the one invited again?" Mafu grinned and walked over to him. "Cause" he patted his shoulders "I bet cute girls would fall for you in the reunion" hearing this Soraru smirked and looked at Mafu.

"They'll fall for my sexiness"

The two were invited to a reunion well, Mafumafu was and he asked—scratch that—begged Soraru to come with him if anything bad happened. The two were assigned to sing some songs during the big and fancy reunion.

Entering the ballroom, the two walked over to the small stage that was already set up in the middle. Mafu's phone beeped through his pocket, he took the phone and looked at the screen.

1 new message from (Y/N) (L/N)

"Soraru-san" the man looked at him questionly. "I need to check this message first. Can you sing a few songs?" he nodded in agreement and asked "Whose it from?" "(Y/N)" Soraru's eyes widened, a few minutes ago before they arrived he too received a message from you and heck it wasn't so pleasent to read it at all.

And since Mafu was going to read it as well he knew that it wasn't too pleasent for him. It would be a big hit to his mental state.

Looking at the white-haired man's retreating figure he could only pray for his friend and his feelings.

Mafu walked to the bathroom smiling happily to himself. It's been days and you haven't messaged him at all but today was the day.

Unlocking his phone he tapped on the message icon and tapped your name.

Dear Mafumafu-san

I don't know when you will read this letter, but one thing for sure is that I'm already gone when your reading this. I just want to say, I'm very sorry if I hurt your feelings after this.

Thank you for being my friend ever since we were small. The first time I saw you was where you were in the corner after being bullied by the others, I felt sorry and I didn't like seeing you alone so I walked up to you and you probably remember what happens next. After that we became close friends, I enjoyed every moment I spent with you and I don't regret befriending you at all.

Although I may not show it, but I had anemia. When we graduated I wanted to become an utaite like you and here I am! Thank you for helping me a lot on becoming one. When I knew I had a short time left, I kept covering lots and making lots of songs and I must've started spamming your NND and Twitter. Sorry.

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for not telling you about how I had anemia. But I just didn't want you to get more saddened after all those you've been through. I'm crying too, I'm very very sorry! But I hope you'll continue living your life as an utaite with the others. I already made letters for the others so they might already know or not yet.

Here's my last words for you. No matter how many people hate you, stay strong and keep moving forward, no matter how many people try to stop you just keep ongoing, help others like Soraru-san and Luz-kun. That's all.

I'm very sorry Mafumafu...I love you.

He stared at his phone as all his wet tears landed on the screen. He was too speechless, but one thing for sure was that if he can see her one more time he wanted to spend every single hour doing everything he planned with her.

*****

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this and hope you guys will read the stories that we make.

Vote pwease 。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

*Coming Up*

Rib X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Eve X Reader by Minako Hinako

Soraru X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Amatsuki X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

*Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around