Miyashita Yuu/宮下遊 ⭐⭐

A sob escapes his lips one more time. His tears landing softly on the blankets.

He couldn't stop.

And I don't think he planned to anytime soon.

"Y/N..." he cries "Please don't leave me" he pleads to himself.

Just know, he found you laying on your bed. Eyes open and mouth slightly parted. Your eyes already lost the life in them, and your chest didn't move like they used to.

"Y/N!" he lets out another cry, "Why didn't you tell me!" Pulling out his cellphone he calls the hospital. After explaining to the workers he shaked your body yet again.

"I had so many things planned today..."

The ambulance soon arrives, he follows your body being placed on the bed. Glancing at you once and a while, hoping to God that you weren't actually dead.

A few hours has passed and Miyashita was outside your hospital room. He paced by the door, and whenever a nurse or someone goes in he would attempt to look inside.

But he always failed at it.

"Miyashita-san.."

He looks at the doctor who stood by the door. Running up to him he grabs him by the shoulders. "How was it?!" he asks "Is she okay?!"

The doctor couldn't bear to see him like this. It sometimes pained him to see a person always like this.

He lets out a sad sigh, "I'm sorry..." he says "I couldn't save her..."

Miyashita's eyes widen at the words. Slowly slumping down the floor, his hands on top of his knees.

"Y/N..."

A curdling cry echoed through the walls, the workers giving the Miyashita sad looks.

"I don't want to be alone. . ."

︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿ ︿
Yes, another angst.

Im sorry Miyashita forgive me-

Anyway, thank you for reading I really appreciate it *bows* Maybe I'll try a fluff for Miyashita and target someone else....

Yeah...

See you next time! ! ヾ(*´∀ ˋ*)ノヾ(*´∀ ˋ*)ノ

Minako Hinako』

*Coming Up*

Eve X Reader by Minako Hinako

Meychan X Reader by Minako Hinako

Mafumafu X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Glutamine X Reader (Requested) by Ryoji Nakamura

Reol X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around

Nqrse X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

Luz X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around

Soraru X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around