94Neko/96猫 🐱🐱

Kuroneko entered the boba shop. The sounds of online video games mixed into a pile of one another, the sweet smell of the drinks and the sound of the cashier man asking for their order.

She went in line and waited while browsing around her twitter account. There was this utaite that caught her eye in there. It had something to do with her addiction of boba drinks.

It was a he, and his name was U/N, he would tweet about his work at a boba shop and he would frequently show a picture of different boba's once a week. Making Kuroneko crave for some everytime she sees a photo from him on twitter.

"Hello ma'am may I have your order?"

Kuroneko smiled as she told the h/c cashier man her boba of choice and giving him the money as she waited in the side.

She continued to scroll down twitter until she saw a photo of U/N doing a face reveal. He took a photo from his concert last night along with Shima and Senra who was there as the guests. (Of course only Senra had a sticker covering his face).

He looks cute. Kuroneko thoughts lingered until the H/C cashier man called out her name.

She placed her phone down by the counter as she checked if her order was right before grabbing a straw. After checking that there were nothing wrong, she looks up only to see something shocking right before her.

"Y-you"

"Hm?"

"Your U/N" she mutters out looking surprised. "Ah," the boy chuckles nervously "Are you perhaps a fan...?" she shakes her head and introduces herself.

"I'm the utaite 96neko." He gasps his mouth agape after her introduction. "Oh my-?!?" he bows "I've always wanted to meet you!" he shouts, making a scene.

"Y/N!"

"S-SORRY!!"

She chuckles at his cuteness and bows in return. "If you like, we could do some collab sometimes" he nods happily "I'd love that" he takes out a small paper and starts writing to it.

"Here!" he slides it to her and smiles "This is my Line account, I'll be waiting when your free!"

"Y/N"

"S-SORRY, I'LL GO BACK TO WORK GEEZ"

He exclaims and looks back at Kuroneko. "Well gotta go work, I'll see you around" he smiles and continues his job as Kuroneko returns a smile, leaving the place with the small paper in hand.

'I'm so happy I bought boba today'

°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello, I hope I did well. I had to tell Minako and Yu to make it more detailed because I don't really now how to do that yet. I'm still working on it...

I hope it was enjoyable and I hope you'll continue reading! I'll see you next time. Byeee!!

*Coming Up*

Eve X Reader by Minako Hinako

Amatsuki X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

Urata X Reader by Minako Hinako

Mafumafu X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Sakata X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Nqrse X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Lon X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around

Sana X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around

°Ryoji Nakamura