Senra/センラ 🔶🔶

She always spotted him away from the group.

Alone.

Quiet.

Unhappy.

She always wondered why. She wanted to know the reason why he isolated himself from the class, from people.

She wanted to see him smile for once, laughing and smiling.

And she wanted to make it happen.

"Hello!"

He jumps at her sudden greeting. No one ever greeted him anymore, not even a single soul. So why now?

"Um..Hi?" He greets, uncertainty laced in his voice as he looks at the girl wierdly. "I'M Y/N!" She bows at him before sitting at the desk beside him.

"I know that."

"Oh, silly me hahaha" she chuckles rubbing her head nervously. "Can I help you?" he asks wanting to be alone.

"Nope"

"Then leave me alone."

She laughs patting his back earning another look from him. "Your so funny!" "I wasn't joking..." he says seriously.

"Oh."

"So?"

"Let's be friends!"

He looks at her outstretched hand and back at her. "No" he flatly says "WHY?" she grabs his shoulders and shake him furiously.

"WHYYYY"

"STOP IT!"

She stops "I'm sorry..." he sighs after she lets go of him. He fixes his blazer "Ok fine, I'll be your friend." She smiles a twinkle in her eyes as she achieves something she never thought she would.

"YAY!"

"Why are you so loud..."

She apologizes and smiles. "Why?" she blinks tilting her head at him "Huh?" he looks at his desk.

"Why?" He balls his fist together and looks at her. "You have lots of friends. Why do you want me to be one?" she stares at him blankly and looks at the ground.

"Forget-"

"You looked lonely"

His eyes shot up looking at the girl. "You looked lonely" she repeats. He scoffs "I don't want your pity."

"I know" she continues "I just want to be your friend." her eyes looks at him with seriousness, something that he didn't expect to happen.

"I don't like..seeing you lonely in the corner" she sighs. "People giving you the look whenever we form groups" her eyes looked at him in sadness.

He looks at the side "Thanks..." he mutters. "I guess it does suck being alone.."

She smiles at him again "I'm glad you agreed!" she takes out her phone and opens it. "Let's exchange numbers" he does the same as she takes his phone placing her number at his.

He waits while a smile unconsciously appeared on his face after a long time.

********
I hope I did my best. Minako can't post hers for the week cause her exams are coming up and yeah...Her math...

And her grades...

Let's say our prayers for the poor soul.

Anyway, 400 words as always...I'll try to make it a 700. I don't know how Minako does a 1,000 words.

I hope you liked the story! See you next time!

Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around」

*Coming Up*

Sou X Reader X Urata by Minako Hinako

Eve X Reader by Minako Hinako

InvaderT X Reader by Minako Hinako

Shima X Reader by Minako Hinako

Senra X Reader by Minako Hinako

Mafumafu X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Amatsuki X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

96Neko X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Sakata X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Hashiyan X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Sou X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Sou X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around

Reol X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_coolest kid around

Meychan X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

Colon X Reader Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

🎂Birthday Special/s🎂

March 11- Piko
March 26- ASK