ShounenT/少年T 🌟🌟

"Y/N..."

I look at my housemate, Akarui. Tired, she walks up to me with a sleepy face. "What's wrong Akarui?" she rubs her eyes and yawn before speaking.

"Some asshole was singing outside the house again. But..I could've sworn I heard the singing voice before..."

She places her hands on her chin, thinking before waving it off. "Anyway!" she places her hands on my shoulders and smiles. "I wish I have your deep sleep powers!!"

I chuckle, removing her hands from my shoulders. "Alright, I'll go check at night who it is"

"THANK YOU!!"

*TIME SKIP*

I sat on my desk, scribbling on my notebook as I waited for the person Akarui was talking about.

I hear the sound of the guitar strumming near my window.

"Um...Y/N? I hope your awake this time. Amatsuki says your quite the heavy sleeper.."

The voice says, though I can't help that I've heard this voice before.

"So um...Y/N! If your awake please listen to my song just for you!"

I hear him strum the guitar again, and then starts singing a quite love and catchy song outside the house. (A/N: BABY YOUR MY LOVER- Ok bye.)

"Why does he sound familiar...?"

I scratch my head before I realized who it actually was. It was Tomohisa-kun. He was one of those kids in school playing the guitar, and I always heard him sing whenever it was lunch time.

Parting the curtains away, I slid open the door and walk out the balcony. Looking below to be greeted by Tomohisa smiling at me once he sees me.

"Hello Y/N!"

"T-Tomohisa!" I blinked, "It's almost 12 o'clock!" he chuckles sheepishly. He places his guitar behind him, "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing Akarui-"

"GLAD YOU KNOW!!"

The sudden outburst from my friend freaked us out, thinking that she fell asleep a while ago.

Tomohisa lets out a nervous chuckle before looking up at me, "So...uh...W-will you be my girl?" He asks, shyly looking away.

I blush, I wasn't expecting that one of the popular dudes in school would confess to a lozer like me. I only knew about him cause of my friend Amatsuki. We would have a few talks here and there, but I treasured those talks a lot.

"S-sure..."

"Y-you like me?"

I nodded shyly he enveloped me in a warm hug, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so glad..."

We heard a clap to see Akarui with a smug look and her close friend, Sou.

"Finally their together"

Sou nods in agreement while Akarui wipes of the crocodile tears away.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" Akarui wails embracing Sou as he pats her back.

"S-STOP IT! SOU GO BACH HOME! AKARUI GO BACK TO SLEEP"

"YOU FOUR BETTER SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!"

We look at our friend and neighbor Urata, by his window looking all pissed at us for disturbing his sleep.

*****
Hello (灬ºωº灬)

I had an idea for the beginning and the middle and it took me 3 days to make an ending. Hahaha...

Anyway, if your wondering whose Akarui. She's just Minako Hinako. Some of us call her Akarui now cause... reasons. Yeah.

See you next time!

*Coming Up*

Sou X Reader by Minako Hinako

Sou X Reader X Urata by Minako Hinako

Nqrse X Reader by Minako Hinako

Senra X Reader by Minako Hinako

Mafumafu X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Amatsuki X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Luz X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Root X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

Nanamori X Reader Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around*