Soraru/そらる 💤💤

"Y/N~"

Soraru, your boyfriend, called out to you. Right now, you washed the dishes and Soraru was getting really sleepy, he wanted you to be in the bed with him already so he could sleep nicely.

(Probably just wanted his head on your boobs-)

"Wait." you sighed, wiping your hands dry with a towel and looked at Soraru. "I need to do something first." Walking towards your bag you took out your comb and combed your hair.

"Ehhh? Why are you combing your hair?" he whined looking at you from the couch. "Just because" you replied "That's not a good reasoning.."

After brushing your hair, you both went to your shared room, laying down the king sized bed. Soraru smiled looking at your sleepy face.

"I'm sorry ne?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Just because" you playfully slapped his shoulder. "That's not a good reasoning" "Eh? But you did it. Therefore it's a good reasoning" he pouted, you chuckled lightly and sighed.

"Good night~"

"Good night, Y/N-chan~"

Soraru shifted around the bed finding a good comforting position. And he did. His head on your boobs, wrapping his hands on your waist and placing one leg above your legs.

A few hours passed and it was 12:00 noon. "Y/N?" you hummed "Your boobs are soft" you froze in place and chuckled nervously.

"Ok ok whatever you pevert. Good night"

"Good night~"

And you two fell asleep in each others arms warm and soundly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello.

I hope you like my very short oneshot (๑• . •๑). Byeeee!!! (ノ>ω<)ノ

*Coming Up*

Rib X Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

Eve X Reader by Minako Hinako

Amatsuki X Reader by Hibiki Kuze_Coolest kid around

Sou X Reader by Minako Hinako

96Neko x Reader by Ryoji Nakamura

°Ryoji Nakamura