3

~3 days later~ ~Astrid's POV~

It was an early release day since the rain and wind had picked up,so I was driving home with Lilly.

"You think you got a reply from Mitchel?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I doubt it. He's so busy. I bet it'd take at least a week or two at least." I replied.

We soon arrived home and I checked the mail box. There was an envelope.
I grabbed it and flipped it over. My face heated up.

"What?" Lilly asked.

"It's from Mitchel.." I replied softly.

"That's strange, doesn't it take a few days for the mail-? He Saw it immediately!! He wrote back immediately!! Astrid!!" Lilly squealed excitedly!!

We went inside and we jumped excitedly. I calmed down and opened the envelope. I pulled out the letter and slowly read it.

His handwriting was beautiful. I softly smiled. "Can I see?" Lilly asked.

"No. Too personal." I replied.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and sat down at the table. I started writing.

Hi Mitty!

Thank you so much for writing back so quick,I really appreciate it. Uni's going pretty good,but could be better. And I didn't know you attended! Hi long did you go? What was it like?

Thank you so much for the advice. I'll definitely keep it noted. You see to like nature a lot. Then again,Australia is pretty dense with it,from what I've seen in National geographic magazines.

Do you have any favorite places you love to go to when you're feeling overwhelmed? What's your favorite place outside of Australia? Would you send me a photo or two? I'll send you a photo of one of my favorite getaways the next time I go. Just as soon as this rain storm clears.

I'm not complaining,I love listening to the rain. It inspires me when I get writer's / film block. But it's more the heavy and fast wind that scared me. The trees around my house are old. They sway and lean pretty far,so I'm just hoping none of them fall tonight.

But do you like rain,Or do you prefer the sun? Do you get writer's block? What inspires you when you do?

Sorry if I'm being too nosy, I'm really working on knowing when to stop myself,so I don't overwhelm people.
But thanks again for replying so soon, and thanks for taking the time to read this. ♡

Also,I'm really glad to hear all of you are doing so well. That really warms my heart. Btw,What are you all up to when you're not in studio,now that tour's done?

Best regards,
Astrid

I grabbed an envelope,a yellow candle,the lighter from my pocket,and a daisy and dandelion from the small vase on the center of the table.

I put the letter in,and closed the envelope. I put the Daisy and dandelion on the flap,and I flicked the lighter,and held it at the bottom end of the candle,making sure the wax covered the stems and not the flower heads.

I grabbed the seal press,and pressed it in. As soon as it was dried,I took it off and walked out to the mail box. I put it in and raised the metal flag,then went back inside.

"You must be really fond of him to write back so fast, especially with such a long letter." Lilly said, sipping the coffee she'd just made.

I smiled and blushed. "Yea." I replied fondly.

She chuckled and hugged me. "I hope he writes back soon." She replied.

I nodded and poured myself a mug of coffee. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." Lilly replied. We sat on the couch,and got under the blankets, and turned on the TV. We surfed through Netflix,till we found a good movie.