18

~a month later ~Astrid's POV~

The next morning,I woke up to the sound of Mitchel's quiet singing and the aroma of coffee. I sat up and stretched,and Mitchel turned to look at me.

He took my hands in his,interlocking our fingers,and leaned down and lightly kissed me.

I smiled and lightly laughed. "Good morning to you too." I said fondly.

"Good morning gorgeous." He replied endearingly,then knelt down and lightly kissed my tummy that now had a small bump showing.

"I made you your favorite breakfast, and I wasn't sure if it was safe for you to have coffee,so I made some in case it is,and made your favorite iced tea in case you can't." He said fondly.

"Aww Babe! I really appreciate it so much. You're incredible." I replied happily,as I stood and stretched again.

"And I appreciate the concern, but I promise you there's nothing to worry about right now. And I can still have coffee." I replied reassuringly.

"Alright. I just wanna do my best." He replied,relaxing.

"Trust me, you're going above and beyond your best. You're super." I replied with a big smile,as I started eating.

"Thank goodness." He sighed contentedly. He gently held me from behind and lightly placed his hands on my stomach. "You ready to find out if it's a girl or a boy today?" He asked.

"I'm really excited!" I beamed!

"Me too sweetheart." He crooned, and softly kissed my cheek.

"You want me to run you a bath or a shower before we go?" He asked.

"A shower would be lovely,please." I replied politely.

"Anything for you my love." He replied endearingly.

~Later~

After my shower,and getting dressed, I went to clean my dishes,but Mitty already beat me to it. I softly chuckled. "Thanks so much darling. I really appreciate it. You're a real hero." I said lovingly.

He smiled and blushed. "Of course. Always. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." He replied sweetly. He softly kissed me.

We got our shoes on and went in the car. Mitty started driving and I put on my favorite playlist.

We soon arrived at the doctor,and we walked in. We checked in at the front desk,and sat with other patients.

Soon,we were called,and we followed the nurse to the room,and I sat on the chair. The nurse laid the chair back a bit,and Mitty sat beside me on an office chair and held my hand.

Another nurse walked in. "Good morning! I'm Cassie. How are you?" She asked.

"Good." I replied.

"You must be Astrid! And who's this?" She asked.

"Yup! And this is my boyfriend, Mitchel." I replied.

"Well it's nice to meet you two. So, we're seeing if this little bun, is a boy or a girl." She said,lifting up my shirt.

"Yup." Mitchel replied.

"Alrighty. Let's see how the little one's doing." The nurse,Cassie replied.

She put the gel on my stomach then turned on the monitor and x-ray  thing in her hand. She moved it around a bit.

"Little one is looking good. Mama's looking very healthy.. Oh! Congrats! It's a girl!" She beamed!

I looked at Mitty excitedly,and he looked thrilled.

The nurse cleaned me up and I put my shirt back down. "Alright,well I wish you both luck on this journey." She said.

We walked out and walked over to the car. We drove home,and Mitty could Barely sit still.

We soon arrived home and went inside. "So!? What's the news?!" Jesse asked excitedly!

"a girl!" Mitty beamed!

"OH MY GOD! DUDE! CONGRATS! THAT'S HUGE!" He yelled excitedly!

He and Mitty hugged and bounced for joy.

"What's all the noise?" Kras asked with a light chuckle as he came downstairs.

"I'm having a girl!" I replied excitedly!

"HOLY SHIT! Congrats!!" He beamed!
He hugged me,then Mitchel.

"You're gonna be the most amazing, most perfect dad. I'm so proud of you Mitchel." Christian said endearingly, then kissed Mitty's forehead.

Mitchel smiled and blushed. "Thanks Kras,that really means a lot." He replied fondly.

He softly kissed Kras and they hugged for a few minutes.

"Hey I'm gonna go hang out with Jesse and Clinton and let you two catch up since you don't hang alone anymore." I said.

"Mkay. I'll take good care of him. Promise." Christian replied.

"I Kno you will. Love you." I replied fondly,as I kissed his cheek.

I walked out to the back yard to join Jesse and Clinton.