7

~Astrid's POV~

I walked over to the record shelves and clicked the flip camera button.

"We got some pretty cool shelves that some of the employees and their kids helped paint. It's all vinyl,and they're all local,small bands that play here during festival season." I explained fondly.

I walked over to the fire place. And radio window. "Right here we got our lounging fire place and window into the radio room." "With beanbags and lounge chairs. You can read the newspaper,or listen to the radio host." "Fun fact,this station is run by some of the uni students." I explained.

"That's so amazing! So this is like an all ages hang out place huh?" Mitty asked excitedly!

"Exactly. And sometimes,we have small, local bands come and play live right out here in the café. Or... Drum roll please." I replied,as I walked to the back.

Mitty drum rolled with his hands on his legs.

I opened the back door and walked into the dark hall,lit with colored wall hang lights. I turned on the overhead light.

"We have secret,small performances by big,touring bands in this back room. This is where the few lucky winners of the raffle watch." "Here in this hall. But that there is the studio room,where they play,and be interviewed." "I won once, and I got to watch this band called Dessa. It was this one family of four,two uni students and their moms,and myself." I explained fondly,asI walked back out to the café.

"Dude! That's so awesome! We don't have spaces like that here in Oz! I'm so envious!" "I'll definitely get the guys to consider coming up there to come see you and experience this café for ourselves!" Mitchel beamed!

"You really mean it?!" I asked excitedly!

"Of course love. Hey I gotta go. My mum and dad just came over with Kras's parents for a family lunch." He replied.

"Alright. Tell me all about it in your next letter okay?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Mwah!" He replied endearingly,make a kissy face at the screen.

I smiled and blushed. The screen went back to the Instagram home screen,and I saw my phone's battery was low. I turned it off,and put it in my pocket.

I went back to my car,and drove home.

I soon arrived,and walked in. Lilly was making dinner,and humming to herself. "I'm home." I said,as I kicked off my shoes and shook off my jacket and hung it.

Lilly looked up and smiled. "Hey! You feeling any better? What'd ya do? Where'd ya go?" She asked,as I joined her in the kitchen.

I sat on the counter. "I went to the Kexp radio station café and I video called Mitty on Instagram." "Gave him a tour of the place. He let me vent my feelings and gave me the best advice." I explained fondly.

"Aawww!! Astrid! That's so precious! I'm so glad you and him are forming such a deep personal and intimate bond!" She replied ecstatically.

"Me too." I replied softly,as I lightly smiled.

"Here,I made your favorite scrambled cheesy eggs with veggies,and a fruit smoothie,and some herbal tea and some veggie noodle soup with veggie broth." She said endearingly,handing me two bowls,and pointing to the cups on the table.

I hugged her. "I appreciate all of this so so much. It looks so incredible and smells even better." "You're an angel Lilly. I don't know what'd I do without my big sister around." I replied honestly.

She hugged me tight. "Any time. I'm always more than glad and grateful to grab every opportunity to help you. You've always had my back, I'm just doing the same." She replied.

We sat together and she filled me in on all the things her pen pal had told her in her newest letter,as I ate.

For the first time in the longest,I felt whole.