Josh Devine, The One I Call Mine

So this is my second try at a fanfic! I'll update the first one as soon as I come up with an awesome chapter! So, here ya go!

~~~~~~~

"Hey Mare, can you like, I don't know, actually tweet on our account?" Marilyn and I, Emily, co-own a fan account together. What about? You guessed it, One Direction! We are desperately in love with the boys, but after months of having this account, we still have 0/5. But I wouldn't complain much, cause JOSH FREAKIN' DEVINE FOLLOWS US!

Yes, the hottest drummer in the whole wide world follows two 16-year-old fangirls. And, of course, he sees our tweets everyday on his timeline. It probably wasn't a good idea...

"Umm hello, Em? We have homework to do! Get to it biatch!" Have I mentioned that she is the sweetest person ever?

"It only takes a sec to tweet something, ya shower of cunts..." I can be just as sweet, too!

"I told you not to steal my catch phrase!" Apparently it was hers, but I used it a lot because Niall Horan said it once and well, I love Niall. But, of course, this maniac had it her way.

"I won't ever say it again if you tweet just one little thing! Please?" The puppy-dog face didn't really work with her much, but she still tweeted.

"There! Now homework time!" We did homework for like, 3 hours or so and my phone kept ringing with Twitter notifications. Marilyn made me turn it off after like an hour because 'it distracted her from learning the wonderful things about Pre-Calculus'. Ha, yeah right. I turned it off, but she made me turn off my iPad too because it wouldn't shut up either. Maybe one of the boys was having a twitcam? I don't know, but if they were, we would miss it, AGAIN.

----

"Finally done! And it only took us... 3 hours? Mare, you owe me for whatever we missed that wouldn't make my phone and iPad shut up!"

"Fine! Now you can check whatever was so important."

"It has to do with the boys, so it IS important!"

It took like 5 minutes for my phone to turn on, but I didn't wait for it. I grabbed my iPad and opened Twitter. Apparently, Josh retweeted us. But, why would he? I looked at the tweet he retweeted...

"Mare, what the hell did you tweet?!"

"Whatever I can think of. Why?"

"We're in trouble..."

'Save a drum, bang Josh Devine.'

Josh retweeted that.

Out of all the tweets we had tweeted, why that?!

I kept scrolling through my mentions and I came across another tweet he retweeted.

'That last tweet, yeah I bet Emily would love if it came true.'

"Why the hell did you tweet that?!" I threw my Build-A-Bear (coincidentally named Josh) at her face.

"There's nothing wrong with that! Our followers love the things we tweet!"

"Well apparently Josh Devine loves our tweets because he retweeted that!"

"OMG no way! Let me see!" Mare took my iPad from my hands. "Hey, you have a message girl."

"Wait, what?" I took out my phone (finally turned on) and looked at our messages. It was Josh.

Josh. Devine. Messaged, Us.

He had sent us like 2 messages before, but we hadn't sent him anything in a while.

I read it, and I'm pretty sure Mare read it, too. We looked at each other in complete shock.