Stephen Strange

Stephen Strange was born in a high class family that lived in an area known as 'Uptown'. Where only the richest and finest stay. 

When he was a little boy Stephen was very different from the other children. Most kids were spoiled and irritating, which was perfect for some parents. Stephen's parents didn't like their son's behavior, most kids wanted so much but Stephen didn't care for some things claiming he didn't "need" it. 

"Oh look at these shoes son, quite fancy aren't they?" 

Stephen eyed the shoes in front of him and shook his head. He walked over to a box of shoes that he liked, they were simple and a fine shade of black. Only problem to his father was-

"100$? Stephen the shoes I showed you cost 220$. I'm getting you the shoes I see fit for you. The more expensive the more better you look" 

Stephen was a little upset that he couldn't get the shoes he wanted. Wasn't it good that he didn't ask for much? 

And of course you might've guessed it already when I say Stephen didn't really have much friends.

"Hey Strange why aren't you wearing the latest Rolex?" 

Ah middle school, a place where kids find new ways to be assholes. Along with a last name like Strange well of course it'll attract some jerks.

"Because I don't need it, that's why there's clocks around" 

Also who would want to wear a Rolex in middle school? If people are gonna wear things so they can look cool and get attention from the wrong people then what's the point?

"Ha such a loser" The kid shoved Stephen towards the lockers and walked away laughing.

At some point in Stephen's life he befriended a dog. Though it wasn't those dogs you'd see at a pet shop, no this one was a stray. It was a tad dirty and must've come from a little more father from here but Stephen liked him anyway. 

"I'll name you...bats" Bats gave a happy bark at the name. The dog was a basset hound, and a cute one too. 

In time Stephen grew very attached to Bats. He was a very sweet dog, he was there for him more than his own parents. One day though those happy times were soon gone.

Stephen had come back from school in a happy mood. He always looked forward to coming home to his dog. He kept Bats hidden from his parents for a while, made sure the dog stayed in his room. Stephen knew his parents would never have approved of a stray dog. 

When the young teen went to his room he didn't see bats around. "Bats?...Bats where are you?" 

Stephen checked under his bed but no Bats. He checked in his closet and again, no Bats. Stephen got very worried which is then when his mother stood in front of his bedroom doorstep.

"Looking for that dirty stray of yours?"

This was not good, usually his mother was out at this time while his father was at work.

"Mom i- where is he?" Stephen knew he could deal with his mother's upset attitude later, he just needed to find his dog. 

"Oh I'm afraid I let him go" The mother said, not feeling bad at all.

Stephen felt a pang in his chest. He felt like a surge of fear and worry. "You did...did what?"

"But don't worry I got you a better dog, c'mere boy"
A Collie dog soon appeared and stood next to Stephen's mother.

"Now you mustn't play with him, he could get very dirty. He doesn't like to play anyways, nor does he like running or doing tricks. We must keep him at a top clean and fine condition especially with his kind of fur"