Go off together

When the two were nearing Stephen's mansion a bunch of petals came to view. Tony stopped his motorcycle and got up. He offered Stephen his hand, so he could get up easier, which Stephen gladly took.

"Stephen dear!"

Stephen sighed in annoyance and turned around.
"Hello Loki"

Loki walked up to the two.
"I was wondering when you'd- what is that?" 
The raven haired man asked, rudely referring to Tony.

"He-"
Stephen emphasized.
"-is my date"

Tony had the biggest smile on his face
'..his date ah'

"Stephen! Stephen!"
Wong ran up to Stephen excitedly.

"You're getting married!"

"What!"
Stephen yelled in horror while Tony went wide eyed.

"No it can't be, I'm not getting married! When was this decided?"

"While you were out" 

Loki said with a grin on his face. Happy as if all this was okay to do.

Flashback

Loki came back to Stephen's door, velvet box ring in hand. He thought that maybe Stephen came to his senses and didn't go on his date with this mystery man.

He knocked on the door and Jarvis answered.
"I'm sorry but Mr. Strange isn't-" 

"Who's at the door Jarvis?"
Wong shouted as Jarvis let out a sigh. 

Loki passed Jarvis into the mansion.
"Where is he? I demand to see Stephen" 

Loki said as if he was asking back a piece of his property, which Stephen is neither.

"He's not with you?"
Wong asked, confused. 

"So he actually did go.."
Loki whispered.

"What?" 

"I have an offer Stephen cant refuse, perhaps I can ask of you for him?" 

Wong raised an eyebrow.
"Which is?"

"I want to marry Stephen and claim him as mine"

And without so much as a second thought, no hesitation at all. Wong replied with-

"Done" 

End of flashback 

"I don't love Loki! Hell I dont even like him one bit"
Stephen angrily pointed out. He couldn't believe Wong would even think to let this happen.

"That's enough! I don't want to hear it!"
Wong grabbed Stephen's arm and pulled him away from Tony, dragging him back to the mansion.
"It's happening and that's final!"

Stephen stretched out his other hand as he yelled desperately.

"Tony!"

"Stephen!"

Tony stretched out his hand, he wanted to go after him but he was being stopped by Laufeyson. 

"Oh don't you get it you poor little man? In the end money is everything. Someone like you could never be with someone like Stephen. He deserves better than you." 

That hit Tony hard, he stopped fighting and just stood there. He knew he wasn't really enough for Stephen. Maybe if he stepped out of the way Stephen would eventually get over all this and stay with Loki.