Tony Stark

Tony Stark was born in the area known as 'Downtown', it being more down ahead of Uptown. Where people of mainly middle class lived. It wasn't bad, the town had stores, schools, basically all that was necessary.

Tony had your classic okay dad along with a loving mother. Howard and Maria were the names of his parents and even though Howard didn't care much for his son he does usually give him some siege advice. The one sticking the most.

'You gotta work hard in this life cause nothing ain't gonna come to you for free'

Young Tony took that to heart and when he was old enough to ride a bike he got his first job as a paperboy. He didn't earn much but it was honest work.

Eventually Howard took Tony to his job as mechanic, building and fixing up cars, motorcycles whatever it could be. He wanted his son to be something in his life instead of a nobody. Howard did most of his work in the garage of the house instead of the shop.

With most of his time being consumed with work, school and lectures from his dad Tony didn't have much time for friends until the years of middle school came.

Now at the time racism was a big problem. Most of society has matured and has thought of different races as equals while some others were complete douche bags.

"I told you I never wanted to see your black ass around here again"

In an alley a guy was holding up another boy at knife point, pocket knife to be specific.

"Fuck off"

That would've made the young victim get a stab at some area on him or a cut but instead said asshole was distracted by another voice.

"Leave him alone!"

It was Tony Stark and he didn't tolerate this kind of bullshit that was going down in front of him.

"Get lost Dumbass or I'll knife you both"

Tony put his tool bag down and opened it. He took a wrench out and threw it at the guy. The asshole fell and groaned in pain while Tony ran up to the other guy and helped him up. Tony grabbed the knife the jerk dropped along with his wrench and ran with the guy he helped, picking up his tool bag as they ran.

James Rhodes was the name of the guy Tony helped. He gets picked on alot by bully bitch Alexander Pierce. Tony was familiar with said bully and usually avoided him at all costs.

Earlier in the year Tony had declined going on a date with a girl named Pepper. He claimed he didn't like girls, of course with them being middle schoolers the phase of 'ew girls' is still with some males. Alexander however took it as a 'hes a fag' thing. Though it was true that Tony did have a slight interest in guys though he still liked girls as well. Pepper just wasn't the one and the girl excuse was just, well an excuse to not date her.

Tony later found out that he was actually bisexual, he didnt want it out that he liked guys too but Pierce made it known to everyone. That being said however did not change James's mind and still stayed friends with Tony while telling him to call him 'Rhodey'. Nicknames were usually a sign of good friendship.

Rhodey would still get punked on time to time, having the occasional graphic words being written on his locker and being spit at with spitballs. Tony wouldn't let Rhodey deal with that alone so he would take in some of that disgusting spit and horrid words. Tony was picked on already for his sexuality so it's not like he's not used to that negative kind of treatment.

Life had eventually gotten worse. Some time later Tony's parents were involved in a car crash and had died from their injuries.

At the funeral Rhodey was there by Tony's side as he mourned for the loss of his parents. It hurt him more at the fact that he lost his mother. Whenever she could she was there for Tony with love and care. Now he'll never receive that kind of happiness a mother could give.