1~Apink News Day

I smiled and threw off my blankets. Today I am starting the Apink News. It's about Apink (my group) and what we do during our day.

None of us have been able to show off our talents until today. I'm so happy to be able to sing.

My parents gave me up when I was born and I was given to an orphanage. A nice couple adopted me and took very good care of me.

Every so often I think of who my real parents are. Maybe their nice and active or maybe mean and lazy.

I have two sister by the names of Jessica and Krystal. They are also very nice to me and take care of me like I'm their real sister.

They even helped me get into Cube Entertainment. I wanted to be in SM Town until Jessica and Krystal told me about how they run things.

I'm friends with Super Junior and Shinee. They just got a new group called Exo also. I don't usually talk to TVXQ so I don't know them that well.

BoA has taught me dance moves since about three years ago. She says I'm a pro even though I'm not.

I was put into Apink for my amazing vocals. Defiantly not for my dancing or rapping. So far I have the perfect life.

👟👟👚👖👜💄

I put on my clothes and make up then went down stairs and saw my mom setting the table for me.

My sisters already left for SME. Soo Man really overworks the idols. Soon he won't have anyone.

"Hello Ji" my mom smiled and set down the Orange juice.

I sat down and began to eat my bacon and eggs. Then I ate my toast and drank the Orange juice.🍊🍞🍳

The car outside was waiting so I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. I have to go to make up and dressing before filming.

🚗🚗🚦🚦🏢

My driver got out and opened my door in front of Cube Ent. I stepped out and thanked him with a bow.

I walked inside and was greeted by staff. Once I reached the dressing room I changed into my clothes then was in hair and make up for 2 1/2 hours.

"Let's film" my manager clapped.

💡🎥🎬

"Hello we are Apink" we chorused.

"Today we will be introducing ourselves in many ways. Talent,background and other stuff like that" Bomi took over.

"Let's get started"chorong smiled.

~~~~~~

We filmed for a while and were starting to get hungry. We decided to change and go to a sushi place.

The cameras had to follow unfortunately. We took the van to 'Cho Song Sushi' we got there and people were lined up outside.

My guess was a group of idols were in there. Or it was a really busy day. Mostly and idol though.

We got inside with guards and sat next to a group of boys. 12 to be exact. They looked like idols so I was right.

They stood up and bowed. We did the same. Obviously they were new because they bowed first.

"Hello we are Exo" they voiced.

"We're Apink" Naeun introduced.

No one saw me yet because I was short and in the back. I sat down and began ordering my food on the iPad.

We connected our table with the boys so they talked away. I ordered for the girls because they forgot.

They like to flirt even thought they don't like them.

"And this is Eunji. She's our amazing vocalist." Chorong introduced.

The boys looked at me and got funny expressions on their faces. Like they've seen a ghost or something.

"Hello I'm Jung Eunji" I smiled

"I'm Suho and this is Kris, Lay, Chen, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Xiumin, Kai, Luhan, and Sehun" he introduced them.

"H-hello" Sehun stuttered.

📱🔇

I answered my phone and walked into the bathroom.

"Hello"?

"Hey Ji it's about time to come to my MV shooting" Jessica instructed.

"Okay. I'll be there soon. Bye Unnie"

I hung up and whispered to Chorong I was heading to SM. She waved bye and I was escorted to a car.

🚕🚕🚦🚦

The car door opened and I got out. I walked to SME and told the lady at the desk what I was there for.

She gave me my pass and I was off to SNSD's MV shooting. It was in the parking lot because they were running late on airing it.

"Good your here. We're about to start the dance part. Be right back" Jessica hugged me then left.

(See gif)

Music started and they started dancing. They were amazing. I guess that's what happens after a lot of training.

It ended and I talked with SNSD for a bit then left for home. Today has been a long day.

A/N:

Hope this is interesting......

Comment&vote