2~ New House

My hair is like a rats nest. Last night I was scratching my head a lot because of the shampoo my manager is having me use for sleek hair.

Turns out I'm allergic to something in it. I put in some spray in conditioner and brushed it out.

Today I buy a new house for all of Apink. Usually idols have apartments but our manager wants us to have an american styled house.

I got my stuff packed yesterday so all I need to do is load it up and move in. Our manager already picked out our rooms and filled the house with necessities.

"Eunji you ready to move out" my dad came in.

"You know it Appa" I giggled.

He left my room and I followed with my suitcases and backpack. I strolled down stairs and ate my breakfast then left to the new house.

Everyone was there except Naeun she's probably shooting We Got Married with Taemin.

Our manager showed us the map of the house and told us our rooms. Mine was in the ATTIC!

"Why is mine in the attic"? I asked.

"It's not like you think. It's completely furnished and even has a fire place. You'll love it" he clapped.

I nodded and began walking to the house. He gave me one of the keys. It had my name in pink for a keychain.

As we walked into the beautiful house we separated to find our rooms and bathrooms. I had to walk all the way to the attic.

Finally I unpacked everything. If I walk down into the 2nd floor the bathroom for Naeun and I is right there.

We are preparing for a welcome home dinner party. We invited SNSD, Super Junior, Shinee, BoA, f(x), Exo, and 2NE1.
Big dinner.....not everyone drone each group can come though.

It's just.......
Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung,
Tiffany, Hyoyeon form SNSD. Henry, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Sungmin from SuJu. Amber and Krystal from f(x). Taemin, Key, and Minho from Shinee. BoA. Suho, Luhan, Kai, Kris, Sehun and Tao from EXO. and CL from 2NE1.

24 people are coming over...... WOW.

Today was or day off because we needed to unpack and get ready for dinner. I was in charge of making some of the sushi and homemade donuts.

🍚🍚🍣🍣🍩🍩

After awhile we or everything done. O set aside some food for lunch and we sat down to eat it.

Taemin and Naeun came over to eat with us. They look so cute together. Some times I think they could actually get married.

They sat next to Chorong and the manager.
After we ate we set up the wating area for dinner.

Next I went up to my room and practiced my singing. Our debut is coming soon and its live.

No lip sinking what so ever......

Kai POV

I can't stop thinking about Se-Eunji. She looked so happy and alive. I guess she is better off as Eunji and not Seon.

"Kai some of us are going to Apinks dinner party tonight. You coming." Kris yelled.

"Umm....I guess. No one make it obvious that we know her okay. I think she already suspects something" I yelled back.

I laid back on my bed and stared at a picture of Seon and I. I feel really bad for giving her up.

If it wasn't for Mi Han I would still have her........

A/N:

I hope this was a good chapter. Sorry it took awhile to update. I'm busy with basketball and homework.

Something is about to be revealed about the fast growing relationship with Sehun and Eunji.

Comment&vote.