06~ Exo! Showtime! ~Christmas Special

"Ji ready to go"? Chorong asked.

"Yeah, sorry I was spacing out. Lets go" I laughed.

We got into the van and drove to a haunted house. It's 8:45 pm and very dark outside.

Exo asked us to film with them for their Exo Showtime. They want us to get more popular.

"We're here"!!! Bomi shouted.

Oh my gosh she's adorable that way.

Exo smiled and got up form their seats. Turns out they slid down a hill on tray sized objects to see who didn't have to go alone.

Now it's our turn!!!???

"Okay! Ready! Set! Go!"

We slid down the snowy hill and I was the second person to reach the bottom. First was Namjoo (Apink girl).

"Okay Sehun and Namjoo are partners and Luhan with Eunji then Kai and Bomi."

"Exo pick your Apink partners" the card said.

Hayoung and Kris, Chorong and Suho, and Yookyung with Chanyeol.

The other members go alone. HAHA!

"Who goes first"? I asked.

"TAO"! Everyone shouted.

He started pouting and slouching towards the entrance. Once he was there he looked back with sad eyes.

"Is he afraid of ghosts"? YooKyung asked.

"Yeah" all of EXO replied.

Poor guy.

After a few seconds we heard high pitched screaming come from inside. I thought it was a girl.

Nope it's Tao....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came out and he had tears coming out of his eyes. I feel so bad for him. It's a sad sight.

"Next is Kai and Bomi"

I wish they had a screen to watch. To bad because I wanted to see Tao inside. It would of been very entertaining.

We heard Bomi screaming and then Kai telling her to be quite. She screams really loudly.

It hurts. He's not being mean by saying that because she once burst one of YooKyungs ear drums.

They came out and Kai wasn't even scared. He looked annoyed because of the screaming and the fact Bomi was hanging on his neck.

A sudden pain appeared in my heart. Am I jealous of do I have a heart problem?

It was Luhan and I's turn now.....

"Ready Eunji?" Luhan asked.

I nodded and hooked my arm in his. We went inside and waited for our eyes to adjust.

Once we could see we started walking. We saw a surgical room and then someone jumped out.

I jumped up and Luhan caught me. Total movie moment right here. He carried me bridal style.

We exited the scary haunted house. He was still carrying me and everyone giggled except Sehun and Kai.

Luhan let me down and we drank some hot coco. After everyone finished the haunted we got on a bus.

~~~~~~~~~~

We drove for awhile. I fell asleep along the way though. I woke up and started walking around.

The girls were all sleeping and Exo was no where to be found. I turned around to go back to me seat and saw Exo.

They were all staring at me. Their eyes were different colors and they were glowing.

"Your gonna find out soon" Kai said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhh"!!!!!

I woke up and everyone was watching me. Chorong sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"It's just a bad dream" she soothed.

Luhan POV:

"Thanks Luhan" Suho sighed.

He had me use telepathy to give her that dream. It's been many years since we've seen her.

Our powers have morphed and advanced during that time.

"We have 5 minutes till we arrive" the driver warned.

"Thank you" I smiled to him.

~5 minutes later~10:45~

We arrived at a restaurant and sat down. Its decorated with lights and ornaments.

It's Christmas Eve....

"Let's eat" Eunji giggled.

She's so adorable. I wish she remembered the past. I'd wish she'd remember me.

~~~Next Day~~~Christmas~~~

Eunji POV:

"Merry Christmas"!!! The girls yelled when Hayoung and I came down stairs.

"Aww. Merry Christmas also" I replied.

We sat on the couch and and YooKyung handed out our presents. Once everyone was ready we opened them.

I got....

Beats, next ipod and speakers:Hayoung

Robe,slippers, and lotion:Bomi

Leggings, oversized shirts, and boots:Naeun

Chocolate kisses, gummy bears, candy canes and twix's: Chorong

New bedding, jeans, hair product and beautiful earrings.: Namjoo

Hat,gloves,scarf,heat bags, and earmuffs: YooKyung.

The doorbell rang and a box was left. I picked it up and read...

To:Eunji
Form:Old Friends

Inside was a beautiful tree necklace...

Merry Christmas Readers!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas today. Or whenever yours is. Don't forget to be thankful.

Comment&vote